PAREXEL Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on its website, then got an email to arrange the day for a telephone interview. After the general introduction, the HR said we need strong IT background which I lack. But in their job description and requirements, they didn't say that......

Interview Questions

• Please tell me your experience in IT project   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Lengthy. A whole half a day meeting with 6 people; would-be peers and managers. Got a goof feel for the company and role - too much maybe. Was exhausting, is difficult to keep interview A-game for five hours!

met delivery team and sales team. Delivery team openly complained about the sales team and vice versa. Sales 'colleagues' spent time explaining how they would take all the good accounts.

Interview Questions

• Process relied on you talking not responding to questions. Where questions were asked focused on what would you do first few days.   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

got to meet the director and a line manager, pretty relaxed and friendly. Easy going interview with a lot of potential situations and answer, like a Q&A. The whole interview took about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The asked me about general GCP stuff, like real world situations. Nothing complicated or machiavelic, just every day CRA problems   1 Answer

Medical Writer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

applied through a recruiter; first stage interview over the telephone; the person was very friendly and wanted to find out about my experience and ask a few technical questions, They wanted to know how many documents I have written, reviewed or edited. They actually want to know the numbers of each type of document (CSRs, protocols, CTDs etc)

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick, took around 3 weeks from application to interview to offer. Friendly and helpful and very planned step by step process. Started with phone then went into another phone interview and then a webcam interview. No face to face.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience apply to the role?   1 Answer

Trial Manager/Study Manager/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple, you get a phone call and first the telephonic interview, face to face interview (depending on the position and location of the position), once it was video conference and then as usual call with HR to see how it went. HR also calls you 3-4 times after the interview and say that the interviewers are interested in your profile and keeps gauging your interest for taking on that opportunity. After a long wait of 2-3 months, every time, I received a rejection saying they have received a candidate whose skills and experience matches more closely than mine.

Interview Questions

• General Clinical Study Management operational questions. I felt like a teenager is being asked about identify a color or identify a shape. Interviewer asked behavioural questions as well, which are common in industry.   Answer Question

Evidence, Pricing and Access Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Three interviews: 1st stage with HR on the phone, 2nd phone interview with Senior consultant, 3rd and last interview in the offices, 1h with SVP and VP followed by 15 min presentation about why them and why they should hire me followed by Q&A. Then 90 min to write a mini review on limited information about what they wanted, using 9 scientific journals provided by them. At the end a 30 min chat with 2 Junior Analysts. Very exhausting process I must say.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the challenges faced by the Pharmaceutical companies in the cardiovascular disorders sector in Romania (as I come from Romania).   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Hiring agency, 1 phone and 1 F2F with 3 Directors, good overview provided on the industry and PXL structure

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

First there was a brief HR interview over the phone, then a senior director also gave a phone interview. Then there was a formal interview at one of the offices, where the interview was conducted by another senior director and a couple of managers. There was a mathematical test half way through the interview process looking at revenue recognition techniques used by the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you dealt with a situation of conflicting deadlines from senior management.   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was a face-to-face interview with an Associate Director, a Line Manager and the HR Manager. It was a friendly atmosphere. The interview began initially with questions about my past roles etc followed by a series of competency/behavioural type questions. There must have been at least 20 such questions. You have to support each question with an example of an incident or situation which had taken place and how you dealt with it or what you learnt from it. It was quite challenging having to relate a different scenario for each question but the interviewers were very encouraging and helpful; they prompted me to use a previous scenario for some of the questions when I drew a blank at some questions. At the end of the interview which lasted a good 2 hours, I had to complete a test on a laptop. The test consisted of questions relating to pharmaceutical drug research, systems and processes as well as your writing skills.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a communication which went wrong and how did you deal with it or what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruitment agency negotiated with the company on my behalf.