PAREXEL Interview Questions in Lowell, MA | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Interview Questions in Lowell, MA

2.5

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Lowell, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screening by HR person. Call was received at the precise scheduled time. Interviewer worked out of a different state than where the position will be held. I was unable to get many of my questions answered regarding the position due to the interviewer lack of knowledge about it. Reading the reviews on Glassdoor has me very skeptical about this position.

Interview Questions

• All question were given to the interviewer by the hiring manager. The interviewer was admittedly new to recruiting this position.
      Why is Service Level Management Important?
      What are the main activities of a Service Delivery Manager responsible for Service Level Management
      What are good metrics for measuring availability of a service?
      Names some of the main steps as part of the incident management process.
      As part of the problem management process describe a “problem”, a “root cause of an incident” and also a “problem workaround”
      Interviewer also asked me about willingness to worked extra hours which by reading reviews on Glassdoor I learned is a problem with current and passed employees.
      1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Lowell, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

This company is awful. I had a decent interview there and have never had trouble with an interview before, most of the time an offer comes without a hitch. The head recruiter asked me to come out for a day to speak with them after a phone screen.

After spending the day there and taking a vacation day off to speak with them, they never had the courtesy to call me back and say they didn't want to offer a job. I was interviewing for a fairly senior job.

It is fine not to want to hire someone, no problem with this, but not to call them after they spent a day at your offices it just disrespectful and unprofessional.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Lowell, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I went through two phone interviews, one with the staffing agency, then one with a director. I was invited in to meet with two personal that worked in the area. I found the vision of the director clouded when it came to the vision of the employees who actually do the job. Their mind set was more a clerical support role, while the director leaned toward a more mentor, supervisorary role. I received mix messages, and knew I was over qualified upon interviewing with the team support personal.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you, what can you do for the company. I was asked by the support personal.   2 Answers

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Lowell, MA) in November 2008.

Interview

Meet with a recruiter first
    Once vetted, meet with hiring manager and any other key people

Interview Questions

• What value can you bring to the company?   1 Answer
    • How effective are you in completing projects?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a little lengthy, but not bad. I did not need to negotiate.