PAREXEL Interview Questions in Nottingham, England | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Interview Questions in Nottingham, England

2.8

EClinical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Nottingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

One of the best Interview experiences of my life. Applied online which is straightforward. Got a call from HR personnel for a preliminary discussion regarding my suitability for the role. I was put forward for an interview with a UK-based and a US-based manager. The interview was quite relaxed, mainly focusing on whether I am the right fit for the role and whether Parexel is right fit for me. There was a fine balance between the two. Two days later, I got called in for 2nd round of interview with the Director and Assistant Director and a member of the HR team. The interview with Dir / Assis. Dir was a joyful experience as they were keen to understand my experience against the role, not probing, but more in the exploratory sense. This was followed up by the HR interview which initially focused on my values, soft skills and then the employee benefits they would offer.
    Nearly all the questions I was asked during each of the interaction were relevant to the role and my existing experience, as opposed to the generic competency questions you usually get. I was given equal opportunity to learn more about Parexel.
    This was by far the best interview experience I have had in my career. Even though I didn't get the offer as someone else slightly edged me, I would definitely be trying again for a suitable role.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • What demotivates you?   1 Answer
    • How do you manager your time?   1 Answer
    • How do you manage conflicting priorities?   1 Answer
    • Highlight relevant experience on your CV against the role?   1 Answer

PAREXEL Response

Dec 5, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the finding a new job can be a challenging and stressful process, and we are working to make it easy for qualified candidates to engage with us.

Technical Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Nottingham, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phase 1: Phone interview with the director of graduate recruitment based in America. It was rather easy, I was quite nervous at first talking to such a senior figure but she was incredibly friendly and it was rather easy due to that.

Phase 2: Assessment day at Parexel Nottingham. I along with about 5 other students were interviewed on the same da for a duration of about 5 hours. This consisted of being there for 8:45am until 2:30pm, lunch was provided.

In the morning we each interviewed with 2 managers of different departments who each suited our respective backgrounds and then in the afternoon we had to present our opinions on a business case study that we had been given to review before lunch.

I didn't get an offer but we all got a free travel phone charger which you can't complain about and feedback was provided, I always respect companies who take the time to provide candidate feedback.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time that you have had trouble working with a team mate, what did you do to resolve this?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time that you gave an unpopular opinion to your colleagues, how did you argue this across to them and get them to see that it was a valid point or option?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Nottingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Upload CV, Telephone Interview & Face to Face Interview

Interview Questions

• Went through CV, the role its self then some questions about customer service, how you work in a team, how you measure your level of success   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Nottingham, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

I registered on the company's carer website and the HR recruiter contacted me asking whether I would be interested in a role of Financial Analyst. I said yes. First was the screening interview on a phone with HR from London- typical HR questions ie why would you like to work for our company, why are you looking for a new job etc- it was very pleasant and took around 1h. The second interview was face to face with a hiring manager and a senior from the team. The questions were again very easy with not much technical knowledge being tested. After the 2nd interview I was asked to fill in an online personal test after which I went for the 3rd interview with an HR person and a finance manager from Boston (video conference). First I was left 1to1 with the manager and was asked many competency questions: give me an example of a situation when you did this and that_kind of questions. Then the HR lady came back and we discussed my personal test answers.
    The whole recruitment process went smoothly and I was told that I would be informed about the result within a week... and haven't heard from them ever after. After few weeks I sent and email to the HR lady from London- the one I was in touch with through the whole process but haven't received any answer.
    Tbh I was a bit disappointed that after 3 stages and the final interview they didn't bother to contact me with any feedback..

Interview Questions

• Many questions about samples of your behaviour in different situations.   Answer Question