PAREXEL Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

PAREXEL Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL.

Interview

First spoke to a recruiter, then a senior recruiter. After that a technical interview was arranged with 30 min SAS technical test. Finally an HR interview was done, and I was given an offer.

Associate Access Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, approx. 40 min, as part of the recruiting process. A successful candidate will proceed to the assessment centre, where she/he need to present a powerpoint presentation. Usually the company gives a weeks notice in order to be prepared for that day.

EClinical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Nottingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

One of the best Interview experiences of my life. Applied online which is straightforward. Got a call from HR personnel for a preliminary discussion regarding my suitability for the role. I was put forward for an interview with a UK-based and a US-based manager. The interview was quite relaxed, mainly focusing on whether I am the right fit for the role and whether Parexel is right fit for me. There was a fine balance between the two. Two days later, I got called in for 2nd round of interview with the Director and Assistant Director and a member of the HR team. The interview with Dir / Assis. Dir was a joyful experience as they were keen to understand my experience against the role, not probing, but more in the exploratory sense. This was followed up by the HR interview which initially focused on my values, soft skills and then the employee benefits they would offer.
    Nearly all the questions I was asked during each of the interaction were relevant to the role and my existing experience, as opposed to the generic competency questions you usually get. I was given equal opportunity to learn more about Parexel.
    This was by far the best interview experience I have had in my career. Even though I didn't get the offer as someone else slightly edged me, I would definitely be trying again for a suitable role.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • What demotivates you?   1 Answer
    • How do you manager your time?   1 Answer
    • How do you manage conflicting priorities?   1 Answer
    • Highlight relevant experience on your CV against the role?   1 Answer

PAREXEL Response

Dec 5, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the finding a new job can be a challenging and stressful process, and we are working to make it easy for qualified candidates to engage with us.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on its website, then got an email to arrange the day for a telephone interview. After the general introduction, the HR said we need strong IT background which I lack. But in their job description and requirements, they didn't say that......

Interview Questions

• Please tell me your experience in IT project   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PAREXEL (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Lengthy. A whole half a day meeting with 6 people; would-be peers and managers. Got a goof feel for the company and role - too much maybe. Was exhausting, is difficult to keep interview A-game for five hours!

met delivery team and sales team. Delivery team openly complained about the sales team and vice versa. Sales 'colleagues' spent time explaining how they would take all the good accounts.

Interview Questions

• Process relied on you talking not responding to questions. Where questions were asked focused on what would you do first few days.   Answer Question

Clinical Trials Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PAREXEL in June 2016.

Interview

First stage with HR who was very nice. Asked basic questions about who your are, experience and typical behavioural interview questions.
    Second stage with a senior Clinical Trial Specialist and Manager. Questions were not asked to catch interviewee out but rather to guide the person and help them further understand. Very nice team.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?
      Describe the duties in your current role
      Decribe the duties in the role you are going to apply for   Answer Question

Technical Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Nottingham, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phase 1: Phone interview with the director of graduate recruitment based in America. It was rather easy, I was quite nervous at first talking to such a senior figure but she was incredibly friendly and it was rather easy due to that.

Phase 2: Assessment day at Parexel Nottingham. I along with about 5 other students were interviewed on the same da for a duration of about 5 hours. This consisted of being there for 8:45am until 2:30pm, lunch was provided.

In the morning we each interviewed with 2 managers of different departments who each suited our respective backgrounds and then in the afternoon we had to present our opinions on a business case study that we had been given to review before lunch.

I didn't get an offer but we all got a free travel phone charger which you can't complain about and feedback was provided, I always respect companies who take the time to provide candidate feedback.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time that you have had trouble working with a team mate, what did you do to resolve this?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time that you gave an unpopular opinion to your colleagues, how did you argue this across to them and get them to see that it was a valid point or option?   Answer Question

CMAI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Uxbridge, England (UK)).

Interview

The questions asked concentrate on determining your attitude primarily and your experience additionally. The questions include scenarios and basic questions about essential documents and GCP knowledge. There are usually about three people interviewing you. The questions are not designed to catch you out.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 Essential documents? How do you deal with a difficult PI? What inspires you? How do you determine whether a site is following the correct ICF process?   Answer Question

Technical Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PAREXEL in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for this role around late November in 2015 through indeed, didn't get a call back until a few weeks ago regarding my application from an agency, the consultant set up an Internet meeting with the recruitment manager at parexel.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your skill level in using spreadsheets or database software?   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAREXEL (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring for this position was very straight forward, but I had previously worked for PAREXEL in he UK
    The interview was generally a telephone interview which a Line Manager, walking through my CV and experience, why moving etc