PAS (Houston) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAS (Houston) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PAS (Houston) in November 2016.

Interview

Thorough screening process. I Had a phone interview with the hiring coordinator- they very friendly. Lots of great questions but ultimately, this position wouldn't have been a good fit for me.

Software Deployment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PAS (Houston) (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I meet HR at career fair, and applied for the position. They have asked me for a on-site interview after 2 months. I had interview with Deployment manager and Director of operations. It was more like behavioral questions and some questions about previous experience. So cool people. They I had a interview with Director of software development. It was also more behavioral and less technical. Then i was taken to Vice president office, he asked more HR type question. Overall the experience was too good.

Interview Questions

• They asked more about the previous experience, and more on behavioral questions and some HR questions like what is my strength, weakness and about my leadership skills.   Answer Question

Partner Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PAS (Houston) (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I first made contact with this company through a recruiter. The interview process started with an HR phone screen primarily to gauge my interest and promote the company. When HR could not quite make my background (half technical, half marketing/sales) fit their open positions, I was introduced to an executive who interviewed me for a role he had in mind but had not yet formalized. We met for coffee and had a nice business conversation. In the end I was not a good fit, but I was left with a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Have I participated in partnerships? Have I managed partnerships? Do I have high-level contacts at local accounting and consulting firms?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PAS (Houston) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by an outside recruiter. Phone screen by internal recruiter. Phone interview with a currently employed project manager, three in-person interviews including interviews with the brothers that own the company. Shortly before the final interview with second brother/owner I was told by the internal recruiter that the interview was just a meeting and that she had my offer "on her desk."

After the last "meeting" I was told "thanks, we'll get back to you." No one at PAS told me anything else. The external recruiter told me I was not going to be offered the job after all. When I pressed as to why, I was told, "It's not you, it's them." Seriously. Very unprofessional.

I have been working in the oil and gas sector for 20+ years and have been told no before. I was approached by PAS' external recruiter; I did not seek out the job. The main reason I even started the process was because I had had worked with PAS on previous projects and respected the company. This experience was quite eye-opening. I really feel like I got jerked around here. If I was not a fit; or rubbed someone the wrong way, I have no issue with being passed over. The way in which it was handled was extremely unprofessional. I really think I am better off not having gotten the offer.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Typical interview   Answer Question

Asset Model Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PAS (Houston) (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone call for interview. Three interviews to join. Two skills tests. One drug test. Pretty straight forward. Everyone is nice and you get a tour of the clear lake office.

Fabrication Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PAS (Houston) (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

There was a detailed phone screen to go over my vast qualifications. I was also given an opportunity to ask questions about the position, which was most helpful. The in-person interview was a basic 4 person question and answer session. The interview processor had an agenda which was also helpful- I just wish i had it ahead of time. Went well and I was very confident.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical as you can find on many sites on the web. How do you handle an employee with poor performance issues? Out of all of the people applying for this position- what makes you more qualified? Mentoring coaching etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly well- I was able to negotiate right after the interview as I was leaving by asking a few questions of my own.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PAS (Houston) (Houston, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Strong leadership team flew me out for an interview, took me to dinner, and introduced me to all of the pertinent decision makers I would work with. I would later phone interview with a manager whom I never met (VP of Business Development) after essentially accepting the job to work direct for the president. This was a major issue.

The relocation package fell apart and I was not too keen on the supervisor I would report to after the entire process did not involve him.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PAS (Houston).

Interview

I was contacted by PAS to interview for a sales job through a former coworker. The HR Manager could not arrange interviews with all people who desired to meet me, so I suggested a two day period as I live in the same region of Southeast Texas.

Upon arrival on the first day, the people who scheduled to interviewed me were suddenly not available. Those who did interview he did not seem to be familiar with my background or employment history.

The second day was more of the same and at no time was I told anything about the actual job, salary or specific expectations.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions and most questions were very generic sales questions such as "tell us about a great deal and a loos you were involved with"   Answer Question