PCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PCA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA.

Interview

There were 3 different interviews. The first was on the phone, the second was in person with 5 different people and a skills test, and the third was with the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions meant for those in the industry for 10 + years and far to complex for a entry level position   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

I was scheduled for a 1.5 hour interview and went in for a 4 hour drawn out process. I met with multiple members of the team. Everyone was nice, but it was very old school. The sales manager asked me some pretty inappropriate questions which were way off base. For me they changed the entire process. I don't think I could work at a place they carrier around a planner.. I'm not sure they know office 365 is around and you can have a mobile calendar. I couldn't foresee myself working for an arrogant sales manager like the one they had in place.
    I followed up 3 times and they said they're still waiting to see who gets the position.. They don't have the stones to say it's not me which is fine .. Trust me.

Interview Questions

• Old school sales technique like ice breakers.. Why didn't you ask about all the golf pictures in my office?   1 Answer
    • What does/did your father do for a living?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallula, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA (Wallula, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Panel Interview - all people in the department that were available. Targeted questions, "What would you do if...? What did you do when...? How do you handle stress....?'

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your past that you had to enlist a team member to get motivated who was not participating.   1 Answer

Industrial Design Intern Interview

Interview

They were looking for someone with previous internship experience, and when I inquired about moving up, they said that because it was a small company there's not much vertical movement.