PCA Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PCA Pharmacy

2.6

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with HR. It was pleasant and non-intimidating. It included an overview of the position and I answered questions about my pharmacy experience and how I could contribute to this company. The second interview was on site with the lead pharmacist. It included personal backgrounds, a business overview, and typical interview questions. It ended with a site tour. It was a professional and comfortable interview. I am still potentially in the process of interviewing. If all goes well, there will be a third interview with the company administration.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I applied for the position, got an interview with the manager and a human resources associate and got accepted for the position. They asked how I would be a good fit and other questions and I answered them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (West Des Moines, IA) in March 2019.

Interview

Initially, I had a phone interview with several people and then I had a follow-up interview on-site with the start-up facilitator. I was provided a tour and all information about the company and benefits.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my prior billing experience.   1 Answer

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Nashville, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and set me up for the initial interview. There were 3 interviews involved. I was able to meet with the HR Director, another HR Manager, and the Executive Director of the pharmacy. It was nice to be able to meet multiple seniors so that they could get a feel for who I was.

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone with the VP of Operations and then in person at the pharmacy. They were very thorough and made sure that I knew what would be expected of me when going to work for PCA Pharmacy. They got to know me and I had the opportunity to get to know them.

Interview Questions

• What were my long-term goals? What do I like about long-term care pharmacy.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through their website and was contacted by phone for a brief phone screen. I was asked to come in the following week for an interview with the HR manager and the executive director. The interview was fairly relaxed and informative, and I had the opportunity to tour the facility at that time. I was given a time frame for when I could expect to hear back and I was invited back for a second interview within a week. The second interview was with the HR manager and a pharmacist. I appreciated having a pharmacist involved so I could ask more specific questions about the position I was applying for to get a better idea of exactly what roles I would be involved in. Again, I was given a time frame from when I could expect to hear back and they communicated very well within that time. Communication was great throughout the entire interviewing process. They were very clear about the values that the company holds and I felt at ease during each step of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an interactive interview. Questions and tour was given. Very fun and a learning experience. A tour was given and benefits were being offered/taught. It was a 2:1 interview with personality and questions on my skills.

Interview Questions

• What is your strenghts and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied for the position and within two days, I had a phone interview. I was then called in for an interview with the lead pharmacist and HR associate. Very relaxed and very nice interviewers. I was then called back for a second interview with HR manager and executive director where they explained the position and asked a few Q&A. The entire process was very smooth and quick. The interview was not intimidating at all. The company values are based around their employees and that was shown during the interview.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online, within a few days I got a call from the HR representative. He told me he would like to schedule an interview for the following week. The first interview was about myself, and what I could bring to the workforce. After the intial interview I was welcomed back for a second interview to see if I would fit in well with my peers in the pharmacy. A few days after this interview I received a phone call from HR with a job offer. Once I accepted I needed to take a drug test at the pharmacy, then I started working about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why I believe I would be a good fit for PCA pharmacy.   1 Answer

Nurse Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Interviewer very friendly. Explained everything in detail. Quick return on face to face interview. The face to face interview is set for the following week after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions in regard to skilled nursing facilities.   Answer Question