PCA Pharmacy Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PCA Pharmacy

Anonymous Employee in Sharpsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Sharpsburg, PA) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was very laid back. No pressure. Started with a very brief covid screening and temperature scan then I was taken back into a conference room. We spoke for a few minutes. I asked some questions and then it was over. Got a call a week later that I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in Jan 2020

Interview

I completed two interviews. Then I did a job shadowing with one of the order entry Supervisors. I met with the director. I have heard back yet about the opening.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer asked questions about experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in Jul 2019

Interview

I interviewed with the operations manager and the department manager whom were both very friendly and knowledgeable about the company and it’s core values. Both had been promoted within the company and gave me knowledge on the day to day work day and benefits

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved their complication.
  • Name a weakness and strength

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in Jun 2019

Interview

The job interview process was very nice, comforting and very professional. Nettie and Kalyn made the process easy. It’s was fun and a amazing opportunity to advance my skills and show that I am the right women for this job!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH)

Interview

i got the call and they asked me to come in. it was quick. i was going to go for the position but got offered a different position. I would have taken that position if i didn't get offered a job somewhere else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in May 2019

Interview

First there was a phone interview with HR. It was pleasant and non-intimidating. It included an overview of the position and I answered questions about my pharmacy experience and how I could contribute to this company. The second interview was on site with the lead pharmacist. It included personal backgrounds, a business overview, and typical interview questions. It ended with a site tour. It was a professional and comfortable interview. I am still potentially in the process of interviewing. If all goes well, there will be a third interview with the company administration.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in May 2019

Interview

I arrived 15 mins early and was promptly shown to a quiet interview space and offered a glass of ice water while I waited. It was a comfortable relaxed setting and I felt confident that the company wanted to provide a good work environment.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (Columbus, OH) in May 2019

Interview

The process is very involved in comparison with other jobs I have applied for. The interviewers were professional and answered all of my questions. I was contacted throughout the process to keep me aware of what was next for me to do. I was given the opportunity to see what was involved with the job I was offered before committing myself to the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What makes an employee loyal to the company?

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy (West Des Moines, IA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Initially, I had a phone interview with several people and then I had a follow-up interview on-site with the start-up facilitator. I was provided a tour and all information about the company and benefits.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my prior billing experience.

PCA Pharmacy

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at PCA Pharmacy

Interview

HR lady interviewed me over the phone. She expressed interest then she Had me to drive from Cincinnati to Columbus TWICE for two more interviews in person with two different pharmacists then never heard nothing for 6 weeks. I emailed her and she was just trying to put me on hold like we are still making our decision type of answer. Why can’t you just be honest and respect people time? I moved on with my job search and got a better job in a bigger company. Two weeks later, two of my friends who work there in PCA pharmacy confirmed to me that I was not hired because I have an accent in English. Well it’s because I speak 2 more languages fluently. That makes it not an EOE company and not even ethical.

1 person found this interview helpful