PCM Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PCM Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PCM.

Interview

Started with a screen from recruiter then an interview from Regional Sales Manager. Interview also included spending time with Technical Sales Rep. Then phone interview with VP of Sales followed by face to face interview with Regional Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PCM

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then in Person,, phone interview was about last work experience and to see if it would be a good fit or not, Then got invitation for the in person interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCM (El Segundo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First I received an email from the corporate recruiter to schedule a phone screen. The Phone screen was generic but positive. The corporate recruiter had a well structured agenda so we both got what we wanted out of the interview. She followed up via email and text to confirm an in person interview. During the in person, I met with two managers individually. Offer was made within two days the in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Passed a phone screening after applying on LinkedIn. The in-person portion was a 2 part interview consisting of 30min with the talent acquisition specialist I spoke with earlier. Afterwards I had a 1 on 1 interview with VP of Inside Sales.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Easy enough interview that gave you a fair expectation of the job. They even did a mock phone call that let you do a cold call with a manager who was located in a separate room. It was quite fun

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Standard Interview Process. Started with phone interview with PCM recruiter. In-person interview included meeting with director, managers and job-shadowing current AE. Ends with a 1:1 interview with either a manger or director, very basic questions. PCM will do anything to get new AEs in seats, so this process is pretty simple and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn got contacted via email to complete an assessment, then got a phone interview.. the interviewer was quite helpful throughout the whole process.. got a one on one interview (killed it). Got offer next day

Interview Questions

• how did you overcome a difficult obstacle at work   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.. they offered and my broke butt happily obliged

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

We are called by the recruiter to join for a "career day". They will almost certainly hire you if they contact you. These career days are held up to 4 times a month with about 5+ potential employees (who will be offered the job).

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The in person interview process was set up like a career day. The day consists of a meet and greet, you complete an interview, a mock call, a question panel to current employees, and meet with managers, tour the office, and call shadow. A manager completes your one on one interview as well. Usually, your interviewer will be your floor manager.

Interview Questions

• How will I continue to stay motivated on the days where calling isn't going so well?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCM (El Segundo, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It took an entire day. There was a group aspect to it for most of the day, but included a 1:1 interview for about 30 minutes to an hour, and a mock phone call.

Interview Questions

• Fairly typical questions: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "What makes you interested in this job in particular?" "Do you see yourself being successful in a competitive environment?" "What industry are you coming from?"   1 Answer