PCM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PCM Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then in Person,, phone interview was about last work experience and to see if it would be a good fit or not, Then got invitation for the in person interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Passed a phone screening after applying on LinkedIn. The in-person portion was a 2 part interview consisting of 30min with the talent acquisition specialist I spoke with earlier. Afterwards I had a 1 on 1 interview with VP of Inside Sales.

Field Services Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via email to schedule a phone interview. Then she never actually called me. No email or anything indicating a delay. No apology either.
    Finally I contacted her, and was told that the position pays $14/hr.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Easy enough interview that gave you a fair expectation of the job. They even did a mock phone call that let you do a cold call with a manager who was located in a separate room. It was quite fun

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCM (Austin, TX).

Interview

meet with managers and asked standard questions. Nothing too hard. I was interviewed by 3 people and asked to sit with a sales person. After sitting in with a rep I was asked to talk to the hiring manager and soon after was given an offer. Must be very in need of people as they are loosing people left and right so I took that as a sign that this may not be a good situation.

Interview Questions

• what is your past experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you do not get to negotiate from what one of the reps told me. you take it or leave it.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCM (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a initial screening and a number of follow ups with HR representative. This was followed by an extensive web based interview with the hiring manager and the team leader. Both HR and hiring manger were responsive to follow up questions raised after initial discussions. The latter were handled mostly via email. Whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Most questions revolved around drawing out an undertsanding of business processes and proposed solutions derived from those processes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn got contacted via email to complete an assessment, then got a phone interview.. the interviewer was quite helpful throughout the whole process.. got a one on one interview (killed it). Got offer next day

Interview Questions

• how did you overcome a difficult obstacle at work   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.. they offered and my broke butt happily obliged

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

We are called by the recruiter to join for a "career day". They will almost certainly hire you if they contact you. These career days are held up to 4 times a month with about 5+ potential employees (who will be offered the job).

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PCM (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Corporate Recruiter contacted me to see if I was interested in a current Sales Rep. role. I provided my resume, and we discussed the role. Corporate Recruiter sent my resume on further internally to a hiring manager, and let me know he would be following up in a week or so with next steps. However, I did not hear back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my specific selling style, specifically if I was a hunter or not.   1 Answer

Help Desk Support Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. Technical questions, as well as past experience is always the norm when applying for a help desk role. Either you know it or you don't.