PCM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PCM Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.2

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was pleasant and and very informative. All my questions were answered and concerns were put to rest. The interviewers were very understanding and helped make the whole process as smooth as possible.

Microsoft License Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxboro, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCM (Foxboro, MA).

Interview

The interview process was not bad at all. All of the recruiters were very formal and polite. On top of having a good attitude they were very interested in who you are while the process is happening. I did not receive the job but they offered me another position which I declined

Interview Questions

• What skills would you bring to the team   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PCM.

Interview

Started with a screen from recruiter then an interview from Regional Sales Manager. Interview also included spending time with Technical Sales Rep. Then phone interview with VP of Sales followed by face to face interview with Regional Sales Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

If you walk through the door, you're hired. The turnover rate is so high that they hire in bulk because they know that most people when end up leaving before the year is over.

Interview Questions

• What is high volume calling to you?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview and then in Person,, phone interview was about last work experience and to see if it would be a good fit or not, Then got invitation for the in person interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PCM (El Segundo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First I received an email from the corporate recruiter to schedule a phone screen. The Phone screen was generic but positive. The corporate recruiter had a well structured agenda so we both got what we wanted out of the interview. She followed up via email and text to confirm an in person interview. During the in person, I met with two managers individually. Offer was made within two days the in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Passed a phone screening after applying on LinkedIn. The in-person portion was a 2 part interview consisting of 30min with the talent acquisition specialist I spoke with earlier. Afterwards I had a 1 on 1 interview with VP of Inside Sales.

Field Services Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via email to schedule a phone interview. Then she never actually called me. No email or anything indicating a delay. No apology either.
    Finally I contacted her, and was told that the position pays $14/hr.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Easy enough interview that gave you a fair expectation of the job. They even did a mock phone call that let you do a cold call with a manager who was located in a separate room. It was quite fun

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCM (Austin, TX).

Interview

meet with managers and asked standard questions. Nothing too hard. I was interviewed by 3 people and asked to sit with a sales person. After sitting in with a rep I was asked to talk to the hiring manager and soon after was given an offer. Must be very in need of people as they are loosing people left and right so I took that as a sign that this may not be a good situation.

Interview Questions

• what is your past experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you do not get to negotiate from what one of the reps told me. you take it or leave it.