PCM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2018

2.2

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCM (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Not really an interview, just a yearly evaluation. This is done in a yearly basis. It was an opportunity for my employer to assess my performance and discuss the reorganization of the company. This one day interview process ended up in a positive note. I was offered a new position as planner/scheduler

Interview Questions

• How do I see myself three years from that day   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a significant raise with my new position.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna, Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCM (Laguna, Yuma, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy ad friendly. Not at all intimidating. You take a skills test which is pretty easy. The panel interview was also very friendly and they really asked questions to know you as a person.

Interview Questions

• What is an intersting problem you resolved   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PCM (Torrance, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The internal recruiter was very knowledgable. The people I interviewed with were great, too. But, the money offered was pretty low, and the benefits are not very good, so I passed.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions that weren't pretty standard. No trick questions   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PCM (Worcester, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone call made me a little uncomfortable; seemed almost like they were fishing for new business leads rather than employees. They mentioned that as they go further they would want me to provide some of my customer's names and numbers as "references", but I suspected this was to get contact information for businesses. I withdrew my application after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• In your current position, how many sales does your largest customer generate?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was pleasant and and very informative. All my questions were answered and concerns were put to rest. The interviewers were very understanding and helped make the whole process as smooth as possible.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PCM (El Segundo, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Its not to bad but you really don't do any marketing. Don't expect to have any real input on marketing either. The VP's only care about collecting and keeping money for the bottom line.
    If you talk to Mr Brothers, he is a very good and down to earth man. One VP in particular is a real piece of work. Horrible

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. This goes to show that they really just need warm bodies   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had a number in mind, I up'd it a bit and they agreed. Not to bad, but I needed the job

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PCM (El Segundo, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy.
    Step 1: Was contacted by the HR Recruiter
    Step 2: Was invited for a face-to-face interview with the Dept Director among other team members. The interview was with 3 people
    Step 3: I was contacted less than week later to get an offer by the recruiter contingent of me passing a drug screen and background check.
    Step 4: Once results were received, I got the official offer letter via email with a start date.

However, one thing was shady...the recruiter was very adamant that I should not discuss salary with the dept director. Apparently all salary discussions are handled through the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The last question they asked me is if I was used to working with different personalities, including some stronger than others.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. The recruiter told me that my salary was capped; and if I didn't accept the job they were going to offer it to the next person in line; but that I was their preferred.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then an in-person with the recruiter and one Sales Manager.
    Sales manager was unprepared and seemingly nervous. She had not reviewed my resume prior to the interview. Asked standard (and substandard) interview questions.
    Sales Manager was cold and standoffish but still ultimately made me an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no negotiating to be done. Company won't really talk about negotiating compensation for an entry level position like this.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PCM (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Easy online application followed by a simple pohone interview by the recruiter. Once you come in for the one on one you talk with the recruiter about pay and what the day islike then you sit and wait for a manager who is too busy to talk with you then they ask you the same questions as the recruiter. It was though they did not care.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about making a call blitz in the morning, doing follow-up calls midday and creating eight quotes for customers by lunch time and then do another call blitz in the afternoon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation about salary. That is why they have commissions you have to track yourself.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PCM in September 2009.

Interview

you go through a 3 interview process they mainly focus on if you are comfortable prospecting customers over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult questions just try not to b inverted.   Answer Question