PCO Innovation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PCO Innovation Interview Questions

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PCO Innovation.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. I applied online, within a few days I had a telephone interview with a recruiter. We then scheduled a face to face interview with the recruiter. Afterwards there was a face to face interview with the Manager and technical manager that lasted an hour and half.

PLM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PCO Innovation (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Typicall interview, strenght, weaknesses, tell me about it, etc. then a drawing test on Catia.

Confusing HR. They will tell you that you will not draw anything at work because it's the technician that are doing it but at the practical test, they will ask you to draw a piece. Was the best of my class with Catia(better than another guy that did catia for years) but since I didn't draw anything for 2 years, I forgot everything. Failed it miserably. You still need to be pro-efficient with Catia, what HR say is a lie or maybe she just didn't have any clue.

Interview Questions

• What are your strenght and weaknesses, give me an example of a difficult time with a colleague. Draw this on Catia.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PCO Innovation.

Interview

I got contacted by one of their talent acquisition officers, we had a chat on the phone, and I went in for part of an interview. The interviewer wanted to know my salary range, and they said that this is because they have strict salary brackets for entry level consultants. The salary was lower than I was okay with ($45-$50 in Seattle with lower possibilities of traveling). There is a java test, but we did not go onto that.

PLM/CAD Software Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PCO Innovation (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

social interview - ask about you, what did you do, can you both speak french and english, do you like to travel.
    coding interview - you have the choice of a C++ or Java technical test. You also have a senior developer asking you questions.
    salary negotiation (very important) - they will try to down ball you at 40K, you can ask for at leat 46k