PDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PDI (Newark, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

Webcam interview conducted, manager was very thorough in her questioning process. Ended up hiring over the phone after the webcam interview about 3-4 weeks later. Flew me out to Jersey to meet with team and begin training process for a week.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PDI (San Antonio, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I had to pass a general phone screen to check qualifications before being advanced to a face to face interview. A DM and ABD interviewed me together in the face to face. They asked typical interview questions and then had me read over a fictitious product and role play a sales pitch. It was a one interview process with a hire coming a few days later. It was a low stress and relaxed atmosphere.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PDI (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

They called me for a phone screen, it was rescheduled 3 times and I was told the position was put on hold twice, then finally talked to someone who didn't understand what the position was and couldn't answer my questions. They never got back to me

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PDI (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Easy going. Very comphrensive interview, they made me feel at ease and everyone seemed very happy to be there. I liked the atmosphere a lot. Interview included phone screening and two different interviews.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PDI.

Interview

The interview process was fairly casual. Interviewed with three different people who went over their roles and what I would be doing. They asked basic behavioral questions and went through my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you excelled in a team setting.   Answer Question

Specialty Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDI (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

typical recruiter phone screen covered basics of why you want the job , A behavior question about how you were successful.
    Phone interview with manager covered resume.
    face to face with more behavior, work ethic, your selling style, and getting to know you questions.
    Phone interview with regional director some nasic questions baout you and the company and products and questions for him

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDI (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Starts off with a recruiter calling you and telling you about the position, during which they will ask you a few basic resume questions to screen. Then they set up a face-to-face interview with the district manager you will be working with, usually a week later. During the f2f, DM asked me to do a presentation on a made up inhaler sales piece that he had; gave me a minute to study. Other than that, it was mostly situational questions (STAR format) and resume questions. After interview, recruiter called back to tell me I had another phone interview with regional manager. That was more a meet and greet phone interview. Manger spent most of the time explaining the position (I was pretty confident I was getting the job at that point).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in pharmaceutical sales?   1 Answer
    • What motivates you every morning to get up and do your job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't allow to negotiate. The recruiter is the one who officially offers you the position and its a take or leave type thing.

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDI (New Haven, CT) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone screen interview followed by a F2F interview with call back with offer made within a few days.

Interview Questions

• STAR format questions relevant to experience. No surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I found the offer to be acceptable and accepted without negotiation- thrilled to be offered the position.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDI.

Interview

Excellent company in interview process and hiring.

Interview Questions

• What business plan would you put together when launching a new product?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

very good interview questions; standard phone interview procedures and formatted inquiries. two part process and were very good with their interview setup, scheduling and attempts to work around schedules with both their general human resources and recruiter to the field manager who performed the follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• explaining what one thinks a standard pharm sales day consists of.   Answer Question