PDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PDI Interview Questions

2.8

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PDI.

Interview

The interview process was fairly casual. Interviewed with three different people who went over their roles and what I would be doing. They asked basic behavioral questions and went through my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you excelled in a team setting.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PDI (Hartford, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and operations manager. Hiring manager provided an hour tour of facilities where we discussed details of the position and how they affected production. Interview was generally 'light weight,' particularly if you are keen on different display manufacturing processes. I brought sample drawings that were ultimately akin to prints they were generating at the position I was applying for; my prints were more complex than theirs. I never discussed salary requirements, did not have industry specific experience when applying, and thought the interview went well, but was not offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working 9 hour days, plus half-day Saturdays during peak business season?   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PDI (San Antonio, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I had to pass a general phone screen to check qualifications before being advanced to a face to face interview. A DM and ABD interviewed me together in the face to face. They asked typical interview questions and then had me read over a fictitious product and role play a sales pitch. It was a one interview process with a hire coming a few days later. It was a low stress and relaxed atmosphere.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PDI (Moosic, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with new manager after referral from previous manager who is now Regional Manager. Had a great meeting to discuss territory, salary and products. Manager was new to company and happy ti know I had been with PDI previously

Interview Questions

• What are my professional goals with PDI? How do I view working on a team? What is my salary expectation.   1 Answer

Flex Time Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PDI (Rockford, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

Had half hour initial phone screen with resume review. Follow up skill assessment online. Covered behavioral questions. Covered several selling scenarios.. Scheduled interview for one hour with the hiring DM. Review of resume and sales achievements. Several situational sales questions. Some additional overview of the company. Overview of contract client. Overview of products. Overview of the territory and geography.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PDI (New Haven, CT) in December 2014.

Interview

The in person interview was somewhat easy. They just wanted to know how educated and competent you were and whether you were willing to learn new techniques. The phone interview was typical HR questions.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDI.

Interview

After appying for postion online there was a telephone interview conducted with a PDI Recruiter then a week later a follow-up telephone interview with PDI District Manager and then a face-to-face two person personal interview (over a two week time frame.) The personal interview was a casual discussion that mainly focused on prior sales acheivements, educational and pharmaceutical sales experience and a detailed resume overview. Interviewer preferred using the STAR example format to further explain achievements.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this pencil" scenario was an unexpected twist.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary as it was set with uncapped commissions.

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PDI (Newark, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

called by the recruiter and given basic information about the job
    Second phone screen with the manager, overview of the position, information about the territory and salary range. Able to ask questions and get better understanding of the job
    Face to Face interview with the manager, comfortable get to know you atmosphere

Interview Questions

• Behavior based interview questions, .... Give me an example of a time you had to work out a difference with a colleague, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation. The contract had a set salary.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

very good interview questions; standard phone interview procedures and formatted inquiries. two part process and were very good with their interview setup, scheduling and attempts to work around schedules with both their general human resources and recruiter to the field manager who performed the follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• explaining what one thinks a standard pharm sales day consists of.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDI.

Interview

Excellent company in interview process and hiring.

Interview Questions

• What business plan would you put together when launching a new product?   1 Answer