PDS Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2018

2.7

Network Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PDS Tech (El Segundo, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process very easy. They asked your experience and background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. With 30 years experience your resume speaks for itself but you still need to confirm that the candidate has the communication skills and is completely honest about work experience. This was handled in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• What were the traits of you worst manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the salary requested.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anniston, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Anniston, AL) in August 2012.

Interview

My interview was done on-line, then I had a telephone interview with the PDS client (who I work for in Anniston, Alabama), Next, I went for an on-site interview and was hired within 24 hours.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Brief Phone Interview. Ended with my having to take assessment test which is pass/fail. I was never called to tell me I failed...I was to assume since there was no response. Also, I asked for a summary of my results, not a detailed report, which is HR compliant and received a condensed document from their Legal Department that is not against the law to not share results with candidates. The candidate experience was less than favorable.

Interview Questions

• How many open job requisitions can you handle at once? We have many open.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Baltimore, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted an application online through one of the career job boards. Contact was by a recruiter via telephone.Then an interview with the hiring manager and other on the client team. All offfers and paperwork done over email. Once you are hired there is a link sent to do the remainder of the paperwork for benefits and paycheck disbursement, etc. Not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. It was the usual tell me about yourself and where did you work that you had experience that you can use on this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I knew the salary going into the interview, merely accepted after the client offered me the position.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Mesa, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Curt and friendly, mostly computer forms. An introduction to the online employee web site. Quick trip to Doctors office for checkup and drug screen. Next was onsite review. Clean office and friendly people. The doctors office was fairly busy. I gained a good impression of the company and the people.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to work lots of overtime general background and favorite types of work.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (North Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

An hour long conversation with Regional Manager. It was more of sales pitch with promises of great pay. If you have drive and potential you can go far.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process for this company is beyond ridiculous. I can't begin to tell you what it takes to even get onboarded with this company. They will put you through a battery of tests and dangle money in front of you like a horse that doesnt know which way it is going. Overall you will be chased for several months until you are told that the interview process takes a several months. The interview is pretty basic. Tell me about a time behavioral based interview. Then they will low ball you on your salary. And when I say low ball I mean low ball. Your hard work in college means nothing to these people whatsoever. After you are interviewed for several months you will find that they will treat your previous experience as a joke. Therefore you will not be allowed to leverage this in anyway. I do not recommend this company if you have the ability to think for yourself.

Interview Questions

Low pay, and bad commission structure.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Olathe, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

Lengthy process; previous employers, experiences, skills assesment tests, background and history checks. Expect one-on-one interviews, lots of traveleling back and forth to the job location. Make sure you have all your information handy in order to save you longer wait times.

Interview Questions

• Describe the various stages of a Superhetrodyne Receiver...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, salary / wage was set.

Sales Support Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech in January 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via email based on a resume search in which mine came up for him. I emailed the recruiter back to arrange a time to speak on the phone that same day. The recruiter responded and the time was set for the next day. The next day.. the time came with no call. I waited for 20 mins, then emailed the recruiter (giving him an out by) stating "You must have got tied up doing something-Let me know if we can talk Thursday or Friday @ the same time. The recruiter responded 20 mins later "Yes, I apologize. I will make an appointment for 2:30 PM CST tomorrow on my calendar. If for whatever reason I don’t call then you can give me a call at my desk number."
    The next day the time came again and again no call. I waited 10 mins and called the recruiter as instructed - I got his voicemail. I left a voicemail that I was moving on. The recruiter emailed and called back 10 minutes after my voicemail (which by now is 20 mins passed the scheduled time) with more excuses and requested to still follow up in future.
                                                  My decision is this - No. I am moving on.
      This experience demonstrates an unprofessional ethic within the company. I understand people get busy and have to sometimes cancel a scheduled time once....but twice in two days relays to me an acceptable practice within the company that for me is unacceptable. The job application process is a two way street - No applicant should have to chase down a recruiter for an interview, especially when the recruiter initiated the contact to begin with. I made arrangements at my current contract job twice to have these times available to speak with this recruiter. This was a waste of my time & the time of the business I am currently contracting with who was gracious and supportive enough to open the time spot twice for me to take the phone screen.