PDS Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2018

2.7

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PDS Tech (New Haven, CT).

Interview

A brief screening via phone occurred initially via the recruiter. This was followed by an in person interview 2 days later at the clients location. Multiple candidates were being interviewed over several days.

Interview Questions

• describe previous projects and cite specific actions relevant to the posted position   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Brief Phone Interview. Ended with my having to take assessment test which is pass/fail. I was never called to tell me I failed...I was to assume since there was no response. Also, I asked for a summary of my results, not a detailed report, which is HR compliant and received a condensed document from their Legal Department that is not against the law to not share results with candidates. The candidate experience was less than favorable.

Interview Questions

• How many open job requisitions can you handle at once? We have many open.   1 Answer

FAA Tech II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Olathe, KS).

Interview

The hiring process was simple. they set you up with an interview. Mine was to Honeywell AERO in olathe ks. They gave me a wiring diagram and asked me questions about the diagram.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a wiring diagram and asked me questions about the diagram   Answer Question

Sales Support Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech in January 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via email based on a resume search in which mine came up for him. I emailed the recruiter back to arrange a time to speak on the phone that same day. The recruiter responded and the time was set for the next day. The next day.. the time came with no call. I waited for 20 mins, then emailed the recruiter (giving him an out by) stating "You must have got tied up doing something-Let me know if we can talk Thursday or Friday @ the same time. The recruiter responded 20 mins later "Yes, I apologize. I will make an appointment for 2:30 PM CST tomorrow on my calendar. If for whatever reason I don’t call then you can give me a call at my desk number."
    The next day the time came again and again no call. I waited 10 mins and called the recruiter as instructed - I got his voicemail. I left a voicemail that I was moving on. The recruiter emailed and called back 10 minutes after my voicemail (which by now is 20 mins passed the scheduled time) with more excuses and requested to still follow up in future.
                                                  My decision is this - No. I am moving on.
      This experience demonstrates an unprofessional ethic within the company. I understand people get busy and have to sometimes cancel a scheduled time once....but twice in two days relays to me an acceptable practice within the company that for me is unacceptable. The job application process is a two way street - No applicant should have to chase down a recruiter for an interview, especially when the recruiter initiated the contact to begin with. I made arrangements at my current contract job twice to have these times available to speak with this recruiter. This was a waste of my time & the time of the business I am currently contracting with who was gracious and supportive enough to open the time spot twice for me to take the phone screen.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech in January 2016.

Interview

I went through a brief phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was pleasant and easy to communicate with. Within days I had an additional phone interview with their client and where we discussed my skill with mobile devices. It was not a technical interview just more or less a review of my work history.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my availability was in regards to shifts.   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Olathe, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

Lengthy process; previous employers, experiences, skills assesment tests, background and history checks. Expect one-on-one interviews, lots of traveleling back and forth to the job location. Make sure you have all your information handy in order to save you longer wait times.

Interview Questions

• Describe the various stages of a Superhetrodyne Receiver...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, salary / wage was set.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (North Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

An hour long conversation with Regional Manager. It was more of sales pitch with promises of great pay. If you have drive and potential you can go far.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I was requested by the customer so the interview process was very quick and with them. PDS Tech simply processed me as an employee. Therefore I did not go through much of an interview process with PDS Tech.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PDS Tech (Mesa, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Curt and friendly, mostly computer forms. An introduction to the online employee web site. Quick trip to Doctors office for checkup and drug screen. Next was onsite review. Clean office and friendly people. The doctors office was fairly busy. I gained a good impression of the company and the people.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to work lots of overtime general background and favorite types of work.   1 Answer

Painter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PDS Tech in May 2013.

Interview

They interview was very insightful, I learned a lot. Human resources was extremely knowledgeable. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The interview process was quick and precise.