PERI Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PERI Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at PERI

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PERI (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions where they ask questions of tell us about a time when bla bla bla... and a CAD based computer skill assesment where you have to assemble components on autocad.

Interview Questions

• They me about a time where you spotted a small problem before it became a bigger problem and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PERI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PERI (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was the first step. Followed by on-site interview and group interview. (Panel of 3 managers and recruiter). Final technical round included AUTOCAD skills and other design software skills test.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PERI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I met the company in a job fair. they asked me to do a quiz/ Assignment and attach it with my application. I got called up for an interview a week later. the interview went well. the people were really nice. there was another interview with the VP as well.