PHH Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at PHH Corp

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PHH Corp (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by face to face interview with VP and hiring manager of department. References were checked. Once verified, verbal offer made followed by written offer. Salary negotions happened before final offer was accepted. Completed background check and drug test...once cleared official start date given. Process was longer than normal because it started over the Christmas holiday.

Interview Questions

• What was the definition of success at your previous employer? How do you define success?   1 Answer
    • Describe your most successful project and why was it a success?   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PHH Corp (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Potential peers first to screen; Then on to the hiring manager and HR for the final interview (s). The company was very organized and prepared. The company was communicative throughout the process about next steps and the job status. The interviews themselves were fast paced with difficult questions and scenarios, but were personable and friendly. I got a good sense of the company culture and pace from the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation or project that you came in to; what you did to help; and what you learned in the process.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PHH Corp in February 2014.

Interview

Single Phone Interview - then face 2 Face. People were nice, but felt like an outsider. There was no comfort level created. The opportunity I was offered was not what I had applied or thought I was getting

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PHH Corp.

Interview

Interview process took 4 months with a few months in between call backs. Went three rounds of in-person interviews and then didn't hear anything from them for an additional 2 months (bringing the total time to 6 months) and only heard from them because I inquired if I was still in the running or not. By the way, after the second round of interviews, someone from HR called and told me she was in the process of checking my background and only needed one more piece of information and was hoping I could give it to her because that was all they needed to get me started and that the HR team was anxious to have me start. she made it sound like an offer was imminent. Not so much...

Support Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PHH Corp in June 2010.

Interview

Took good amount of time, but worth the wait. All companies are like this now, so this was no different. Be patient, keep positive, and be clear about what your looking for. It will pay off.