PHH Mortgage Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PHH Mortgage Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at PHH Mortgage

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PHH Mortgage.

Interview

Extremely long and tedious. I ended up withdrawing my application due to the amount of time that was asked to put into the interview process due to interviewing with each individual member of the HR team at all different times.

Interview Questions

• After multiple long phone interviews (6+) over the span of a few weeks, all basic interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PHH Mortgage

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PHH Mortgage.

Interview

Interview process took 4 months with a few months in between call backs. Went three rounds of in-person interviews and then didn't hear anything from them for an additional 2 months (bringing the total time to 6 months) and only heard from them because I inquired if I was still in the running or not. By the way, after the second round of interviews, someone from HR called and told me she was in the process of checking my background and only needed one more piece of information and was hoping I could give it to her because that was all they needed to get me started and that the HR team was anxious to have me start. she made it sound like an offer was imminent. Not so much...

Interview Questions