PHI - Louisiana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PHI - Louisiana

Ems Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PHI - Louisiana (Lafayette, LA) in February 2013.

Interview

They were all very helpful. They paid for transportation, hotel, and food during my interview trip. Everybody I met felt like they wanted to be there and were glad to be there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think PHI is a good fit for you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Even though I might have been able to negotiate, my goal for the last few years was to get a job with this company. Since I got a great job at a good location with good pay and benefits I didn't feel the need to negotiate anything.

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PHI - Louisiana (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Phone interview, travel to Lafayette, LA, Interview general aviation review discuss responsibilities of job, basic aviation knowledge test, basic ability flight test, offer of employment based upon background test and passing drug test and physical.

Negotiation

None offered.

RGM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PHI - Louisiana in December 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very long and took way too long. The hiring of management or the process to move an employee into a management position takes way too long. The regional coach is the person making the decision for one hundred stores. I personally would rather appoint my own management team rather than having a group of managers thrown together by someone that has no idea of the area and the employees.

Interview Questions