PII Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PII Interview Questions

Interviews at PII

2.5

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PII.

Interview

not really as good as i specter, many questions non important, they have personal things involve with work when it shouldn't being asking, personal is personal.The motivation at this place is really poor and not helpful when is not related to the family. The chances of growing in the company are really poor if your not part of the family.

Interview Questions

• If I would stay with PII forever if my salary is not the right one.   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PII (Hunt Valley, MD).

Interview

The interview took a whole day, where I met with 5-6 people. They were trying to figure out the best place for me with my qualifications. Only one interviewer asked me a very technical question about Organic Chemistry. None of the others asked technical questions. It was for an entry level job and it was a fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewer asked me detailed questions from my resume.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PII (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

It was done by 6 people. 2 are from HR and others from the respective department. They were all professional and have asked basic intro and simple questions. It was long but mostly it will be a conversation

QA Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PII.

Interview

Unprofessional and inconsiderate. I was contacted in June by HR at this company and I was emailing HR back and forth and then all of a sudden the communication ceased. Fast forward to October, I was contacted by HR again. I went in for my initial interview and received an email to come back for a second. I went for my second and met with the CEO after I interviewed with a few people and was told I would be contacted that week. I sent my thank you cards and every time I got a response back from HR was that they are still interviewing or the CEO is out of the country. I was getting that response for four to five weeks. Advice to anyone interviewing here: after you have your interview or interviews, move on. To me, either let a candidate know one way or another instead of treating them like a yo-yo.

QA Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PII in June 2010.

Interview

Very practical way of interviewing candidates, questions asked related to job description applied for.

Negotiation

Negotiation may be possible provided one has good experience.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PII.

Interview

What is your greatest strength ? How well do you work under pressure ? Do you work well in a team ? Why do you want to move from your previous company ?

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PII (Hunt Valley, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

one day interview with five people, each person asked similar questions, overall easy interview but very long day, short tour of facilities, took approx two hours, interview did not start on time

Interview Questions

• what are your lab skills, work, and instrument experience   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PII (Hunt Valley, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Its a 2-3 interview process. 1st interview is woth supervisor then department head and finally with CEO. The interview is an average interview process asking about strengths and weaknesses. Ask you if you are willing to learn new machinery and tasks in the industry. Work well enough and you have opportunity to move up. Unless you screw up somehow its usually a dollar raise every year.

Manager - Aseptic Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PII (Hunt Valley, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

Waited for a long time to be interviewed, but the process was pretty straight forward and they asked good questions related to the field. Interviewed with different management people from directors to supervisors. Was then taken on a tour of the facility and briefly met some current employees. They described their process in a very truncated manor.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible with your work hours   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always ask for more... they offer low.

Environmental Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PII (Hunt Valley, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

After my first interview I got no response for weeks despite calling and emailing. Finally may be two months later they asked for second round which included 30 min wait in the lobby and 5 min of interview. And off course no response again.
    At least a response is expected from a professional company.