PIMCO Communications Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PIMCO Communications Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PIMCO

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PIMCO (Newport Beach, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a marketing manager, second round was a in-person interview at their headquarter with 4 people (3 associates and another manager) back to back. I was also asked to complete a PowerPoint and Excel test. As I was referred by a staffing agency, I did a couple calls and one phone interview with them before interviewing with PIMCO. Most interview questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PIMCO

Communications Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PIMCO.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR. Next round included all day interview, including test on computer that lasted about 45 minutes. After test, met with 5 different members of the team for 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe the color red to a blind person?   1 Answer

Communications Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PIMCO in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online for a position in California when I lived in another state. Went through a couple phone interviewes and a video conference. The last interview was over lunch. It was casual setting each time with behavioral and technical questions. The HR coordinate was not very pleasant to work with. I went through 4 rounds of interviews and took a test. The test had a mixture of questions relating to the stock market, bonds, and then an excel functional test. I had to show my knowledge of formulas and graphs.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PIMCO (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

-Few rounds of interviews: Recruiter, Manager of Communications team, Senior Communications Associate, Head of Communications. You may take a excel exam on fixed income.
    -Spoke to recruiter, explained my interest in PIMCO
    -Met with Manager of Communications, had a hour interview.
    -Met with Senior Communications Associate, about 30 minutes.
    -Had a video interview with Head of Communications, asked about current PIMCO news.
    -Took exam in fixed income finance, interest rates,who is head of Fed.
    -Make sure you know what the role is about: Producing presentations for Account Managers for institutional investors about account performance, ad-hoc requests from Account Manager, etc

Interview Questions

• -Answer fixed income test
      -Why PIMCO   1 Answer