PIMCO Compliance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PIMCO Compliance Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PIMCO (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

The interview consisted of telephone interviews with 3 employees over a course of two days. A week later, I then met with about ten to twelve employees to conduct face-to-face, onsite interviews. The interview was for a Compliance Analyst position, for which I took an Excel examination, and answered questions about interest rates.

Interview Questions

• What skills in my previous role could be transferred into this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PIMCO

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PIMCO.

Interview

I applied for a position online. Very soon after, like 2 days later, I received an email from a Human Resources manager. He asked about myself, mostly about my personality. He wanted to know about me and how I worked under difficult conditions and how I worked with a team and independently and which I preferred.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the markets and correlations among different markets. Asked why I thought certain things.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PIMCO (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to come into the office. The interview was scheduled for the entire morning. I met with about 8 different people in 30 minute mini-interviews in person (Newport Beach, CA) and via webconference (New York). At the end of the interview process, I sat down with the recruiter and discussed what I had learned about the company, if I felt it was the right fit, and the next steps in the process. She informed me I would be contacted within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult thing was that they tried to pack all the interviews into one morning. I had essentially about 8 mini-interviews that lasted 30 minutes long each. I felt very rushed and really did not feel like it was adequate time for me to ask questions. It felt like what I imagine speed dating is like, but for a job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PIMCO (Newport Beach, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty casual and involved an excel skills exam as well as several group interviews. It was important for them to see if the candidate's personality fit with the culture and group there.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest professional strengths?
      What is your greatest professional achievement?
      1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PIMCO.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, phone, skype and they flew me out. Pretty standard, why PIMCO, why this position, and some basic bond questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is other people's biggest misconception of you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PIMCO (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. Learned a lot about the company and what it had to offer