PKF Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PKF Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at PKF Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PKF Consulting (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2016.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview asking basic background questions. Then proceeds to in-person interview that is focused on behavioural questions and some case study type questions. The process is a bit longer than usual (took about a month for me).

Interview Questions

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF Consulting (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Quite friendly interviewer but the working enviroment look not so modern , the waiting time for interview abit long but overall still acceptable.Some test will be given, it is two parts, subjective and objective.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The basic salary like not negotiable, they will say the salary is fix for all fresh graduates. This didnt make a chance to let us negotiate about the salary isssue.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview. largely focused on prior work experience and going through the resume. Few question of methodology of approaching different types of project such as feasibility, valuation, etc,

Negotiation

no negotiation