PKF International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF International (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)) in September 2017.

Interview

I've submitted my resume online and it has been forwarded from head office to Jordan offices where I am based. Jordan offices called for an interview without further details, went to interview 10 minutes before interview time and i was informed by the reception that I had to complete application form and exam. Then, I had to meet the HR Manager to inform me indirectly that they had to follow up on my application because it was received through their head office!! And asked to complete the exam and form only to complete HR procedure. After that I've received an email advising that my experience is different from their work which I consider it as just an "excuse" because I just received an offer from another international company working in same field as Professional services Manager. I believe that company can easily apologize due to not having any vacancies at the moment or at least start with an interview over the phone but not to waste applicant time and effort just for a play in front of head office

Audit Associate -singapore Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF International.

Interview

Its a group interview.

Standard interview questions will be ask and everyone is given the opportunity to answer. However, they do expect different answer from each individual.

The interview is split into 2 parts where there is a break in between.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (from there they will ask further questions)

What do you think will we be celebrating 1 year from now?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PKF International (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

It consists of 3 segments: the first is an ice breaking process where the 3 interviewers prepared some toys and asked the 8 interviewers to pick one and explain why it represents you. The second round was when they asked a question and everyone has to answer one by one. The last was when they asked individuals questions related to their resume.

Audit Junior Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKF International in August 2011.

Interview

great, very conversational and relaxing...they ask questions that may seems to require a yes or no response, however, you must elaborate