PKF International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PKF International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.3

Articled Assistant Interview

Interview

Including initial communications with the HR and partner head.
    Mostly related to your syllabus and was a good experience
    Process was easy to clear and not very gruelling on.
    Was also asked about company background and details of how much you are aware about the company so be well prepared.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PKF International (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the HR at first , After 2 hours interview was conducted Senior Manager , Then another interview after a week conducted by Audit Director and Audit Managing Partner.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the commitment and work experienced majorly .   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PKF International in March 2007.

Interview

Straightforward interview process on company premises. At final round interview I was shown the department I would be working in. They seemed interested as much in cultural fit as technical ability.

Other offer accepted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PKF International (Mumbai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview was more of a conversation, interviewers were more only interested in knowing whether I was willing to join !!

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birkirkara (Malta)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PKF International (Birkirkara (Malta)) in March 2013.

Interview

Just sent a Resume, because in Maltese office they choose candidates only by their CV, not even a phone call, so you you better make sure it looks ok. PKF in Malta looks for students willing to do an internship within Marketing / Finance studies.

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Adelaide (Australia)) in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred to the role through an employment agency. I had been listed with the agency a bit over the previous 20 or more years, so knew the recruiter quite well. As I knew the recruiter and knew the firm and some of the people, I was able to form a very accurate initial impression of the role that was on offer. If anything, once the initial contact was made by the recruiter, they did nothing - the person handling the recruitment for the firm knew me and I knew them, so after the initial contact, he and I did all the work, including arranging the interview times - a little bit unusual, but that can happen when roles come up via existing contacts.

Interview Questions

• None really - had worked with the interviewer previously, so the interview was more of a catch up discussion and was not a very conventional interview. Difficult to give much that might assist others, beyond suggesting that there is value in maintaining a good network of colleagues and associates. One day, the contacts will become useful.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PKF International.

Interview

They will first show you all sorts of assignments that they don't have, with clients that they don't have with growth opportunities that you wont get.
    They will only ask you if you want to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to join PKF? Please join us!!!   1 Answer

Trainee Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKF International in December 2011.

Interview

Simple competency questions for example:
    -Why PKF?
    -What is ICAS?
    -What degree are you doing?
    -Why are you interested in audit and advisory?
    -Give use three examples of when you worked in a team.
    -Are you a good team leader?
    -What are your work experiences?
    -Describe your degree.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKF International in February 2012.

Interview

General technical questions related to audit and accounting, there was no 2nd interview, English language is not very important .

Negotiation

no negotiations have been made

Audite Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKF International in September 2011.

Interview

Just get your CV submitted through some one in the firm. Doesn't really matter how experienced you are, they will ask you to start from scratch if this is your first job in Dubai.