PKF International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PKF International Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2016

2.2

Article Assistant Interview

Interview

First there's an online test.
    It mainly consists of analytical questions,
    questions related to basics of accounting.
    They also ask us to write a page about any concept related to our subjects.
    Then a partner round follows

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Audit and accounting test. Basic interview questions such as why audit? What do I know about audit? More of a chit chat session than an interview. Interviewer was very friendly and informative.

Accountant/Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

apply job for auditor through college, took one week to call me. before the interview, pass me a paper to fill in details. Waited quite long for the manager as they are late from lunch. Write an essay.Have some test on accounting transaction. interview by 2 managers, ask about accounting standard, reasons to choose the company. Have a smooth conversation with them and they ask some non academic question .Contacted me after 1 week.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKF International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process started off with an interview with HR asking mainly HR related questions. Atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. They will ask you things you have written on your cv. On the same day, I interviewed with the partner. The interview process was quite casual with minimum technical questions. Overall a good experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Quite friendly interviewer but the working enviroment look not so modern , the waiting time for interview abit long but overall still acceptable. Some test will be given, the question is about audit and some account question. And the question include objective and subjective part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The basic salary like not negotiable, they will say the salary is fix for all fresh graduates. This didnt make a chance to let us negotiate about the salary isssue.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview was taken whereby job responsibilities were discussed and i was interviewed for my skills and experience. As usual, interview was detailed and narrative. Had a good experience of being interviewed by Associate Partner. Questions were specific and to the point. After interview, conversation continued regarding economy of UAE and future prospectus.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Started off with questions about my educational qualifications

Then my work experience at various industries

The skill set I gained during my previous experience

Some questions based on ethics and commitment

Then asking me about my IT skills

Standard aptitude questions

Languages Spoken

Expectations on Salary

I think that was about it.

Interview Questions

• Challenges at work I had with my previous employer and how I overcame them.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PKF International.

Interview

They will first show you all sorts of assignments that they don't have, with clients that they don't have with growth opportunities that you wont get.
    They will only ask you if you want to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to join PKF? Please join us!!!   1 Answer

Audit Associate -singapore Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF International.

Interview

Its a group interview.

Standard interview questions will be ask and everyone is given the opportunity to answer. However, they do expect different answer from each individual.

The interview is split into 2 parts where there is a break in between.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (from there they will ask further questions)

What do you think will we be celebrating 1 year from now?
      Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PKF International (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

It consists of 3 segments: the first is an ice breaking process where the 3 interviewers prepared some toys and asked the 8 interviewers to pick one and explain why it represents you. The second round was when they asked a question and everyone has to answer one by one. The last was when they asked individuals questions related to their resume.