PKF International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PKF International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2018

2.4

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Selangor (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Selangor (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

testing audit process, accounting double entry, essay and objective. Quite hard question and challenge.Require roughly one hour and a half hour to complete the questions. Require long waiting time for interviewer to free some time to candidate

Interview Questions

• why u don't choose big four   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Average for fresh graduate. Not challenging for fresh graduates, was asked on willingness to travel, whether one can stay up late to finish deadlines, knowledge on audit, how long to continue in said organisation etc.

Graduate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poole, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Poole, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Group exercise, individual (pre-prepared presentation) followed by written tests then a 2-1 interview. Lasts approximately one whole working day. Candidates of different backgrounds were there so no specific preference for a numerical background

Junior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PKF International.

Interview

A casual interview with both CEO-s about educational background and my future plans. I had to explain what makes me right candidate for that role. All in all, it was a nice experience.

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PKF International (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)) in September 2017.

Interview

I've submitted my resume online and it has been forwarded from head office to Jordan offices where I am based. Jordan offices called for an interview without further details, went to interview 10 minutes before interview time and i was informed by the reception that I had to complete application form and exam. Then, I had to meet the HR Manager to inform me indirectly that they had to follow up on my application because it was received through their head office!! And asked to complete the exam and form only to complete HR procedure. After that I've received an email advising that my experience is different from their work which I consider it as just an "excuse" because I just received an offer from another international company working in same field as Professional services Manager. I believe that company can easily apologize due to not having any vacancies at the moment or at least start with an interview over the phone but not to waste applicant time and effort just for a play in front of head office

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PKF International (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the HR at first , After 2 hours interview was conducted Senior Manager , Then another interview after a week conducted by Audit Director and Audit Managing Partner.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the commitment and work experienced majorly .   1 Answer

Article Assistant Interview

Interview

First there's an online test.
    It mainly consists of analytical questions,
    questions related to basics of accounting.
    They also ask us to write a page about any concept related to our subjects.
    Then a partner round follows

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Audit and accounting test. Basic interview questions such as why audit? What do I know about audit? More of a chit chat session than an interview. Interviewer was very friendly and informative.

Accountant/Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

apply job for auditor through college, took one week to call me. before the interview, pass me a paper to fill in details. Waited quite long for the manager as they are late from lunch. Write an essay.Have some test on accounting transaction. interview by 2 managers, ask about accounting standard, reasons to choose the company. Have a smooth conversation with them and they ask some non academic question .Contacted me after 1 week.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PKF International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process started off with an interview with HR asking mainly HR related questions. Atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. They will ask you things you have written on your cv. On the same day, I interviewed with the partner. The interview process was quite casual with minimum technical questions. Overall a good experience.