PKF O’Connor Davies Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PKF O’Connor Davies

PKF O’Connor Davies

Application

I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies

Interview

Firstly Fill in application form and waited for HR about 10 minutes. Start off self introduction, be asked resume related questions, if mind OT, expected salary, internship duration, previous experiences. The process lasted about 30 minutes. Atmosphere was friendly and welcome.

Interview Questions
  • HR related questions
    Answer Question

PKF O’Connor Davies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies

Interview

Phone Interview and in person interview . Average interview. Phone interview was not lengthy to the point. behavioral question and technical questions In person interview with partner and human resource May interview with two or more partners

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PKF O’Connor Davies

Application

I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies

Interview

fairly easygoing, the personality goes along with the experience when they are trying to pick the best candidate for the position. I was interviewed by the HR representative, a manager, and then a partner

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you would perform in a fast paced environment

PKF O’Connor Davies

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies

Interview

Quick simple interview process, took about 1 week. One phone interview and then an in person interview with two partners. The phone interview took about fifteen minutes while the in person interview took about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies (New York, NY) in Nov 2018

Interview

Step 1 - HR and a senior manager came to campus for a short session. Student will meet with only 1 person, either the HR or the manager. Step 2 - Emailed received for second round if selected. Pick your time and location. Step 3 - Started off with a casual talk/self-intro at the office. Then a quick office tour then interview (or the other way around). Interview was very casual. You will only meet with one person and the entire process should take about an hour for this day. Took them three weeks to extend me an offer (perhaps I was their back up)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies (New Brunswick, NJ) in Oct 2018

Interview

very friendly and gave a lot of useful information about their company, she made me a offer that before i accept a different offer i shall get back to her if i did not yet hear from her by then

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

I summited my resume in a candidate pool via my college career center. A month later I was selected for an on-campus interview with a manager from PKFOD. One day after my on-campus interview I was selected for a second interview at PKFOD's office in mid-town NYC.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you choose your school and what about the accounting major that draws you to the field?

Application

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and inviting. They were very interested in my background and my desired career path. They stressed the mid-size feel in which I wouldn't feel like a number like a big firm and also would be able to access the resources the firm has to offer.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name a time in which you had to overcome adversity to achieve your ultimate goal?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies (Edison, NJ) in Jul 2017

Interview

Straightforward Traditional Interview Process. Met at Career Fair was very interested in the firm. Spoke to Recruiter there and through email and eventually applied online. Eventually received an email notifying that they would not be hiring me.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Strengths, Weaknesses, and Behavioral Q's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PKF O’Connor Davies (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

From speaking with HR to interviewing with the partners the entire was very organized and professional. It was a pleasure speaking to the recruiter and even more so when it came to the interview with some partners. When I arrived for my interview I was met at the reception desk by a staff member and shown around the office until it was time to meet with the partners. During the interview it was made clear by the partners that I was viewed as an asset and expressed their level of interest in a candidate such as myself. Our discussion flowed very naturally and felt more like a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you pick accounting?/ Why do you feel PKF OD is a good fit for you to begin your career?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews