PLS Financial Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PLS Financial Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.9

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (Staten Island, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief to the point.... Warm atmosphere ...the team was generous with their time and effort in getting to know me.....by far the most smooth interview ever.... So thankful for the interview....look forward in hearing from them........ They spoke with me frankly and didn't seem at all shady...and they were very upfront with what they needed...

Interview Questions

• How would I handle angry customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was wonderful...we talked they explained every part of the operation...what they need and what they are looking for....great team. Management was warm and energetic....and was happy to be a part of the interview process and meeting with them......I was very comfortable.

Other Interview Reviews for PLS Financial Services

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (Corinth, MS).

Interview

It was a short Q&A session with the acting district manager at the time, asking if I believed I could do the job and make phone calls, and telling me they weren't sure but we could see how I did.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a simple job Interview, my Now Manager was extremely nice and very knowledgeable. I was offered the position. I had to complete a math test it was very easy basic math problems and understanding different coins , half dollars are thrown in there. I got to use a calculator and scratch paper. I had to take a drug test and the usual background check.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

They had open house on certain days but i got my interview the third time because the first two times it went it was cancelled. I was interviewed at a different location from where i was hired to work. After that you have attend an orientation session that is about 6-8 hours long which they pay you for.

Interview Questions

• Are you also applying for jobs at other companies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate working part time for at least 60 days in order to qualify to work the overnight shift full time. They were very accommodating to my needs and i will recommend anyone to apply for a position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services.

Interview

I had two interviews in one day. First the hiring mananger then the distric manager. The interview was very easy and effortless.My advice is to breathe and relax.They sometimes do in person interview on the spot. I had to take a test to prove my cash handling skills.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Quite easy actually, filled out an application and showed up for open interviews. It was a little awkward because the interviews were conducted in the store literally around the customer line. It was a two interview process plus an assessment in between the interviews. I was told to comeback after the first. The second interview was role play. Again, near the customers. I was then hired and told to attend orientation 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a time when you displayed excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview conducted in very unprofessional manner. Two Girls (one is a store manager) sit together and spoke Spanish language. I do not speak Spanish. So I immediately decided to leave that place. If there is absolute disrespect to Candidates, how this people could provide great service to customers? I first time heard about this company, but will never be a customer either. I believe the situation is different in every location, this happened in Brooklyn, NY

Interview Questions

• during interview the girl was mostly talking about herself, and stating that every customer service rep after work has to clean the branch. (because we do not have a cleaning service.) and finally question: Did you understand it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

First interview they ask you to complete a math test online. If you pass they send you on a second interview. They send you for a drug test and they do a background check on you. If you pass they send you for orientation and then you get your training schedule.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services.

Interview

Manager didn't know what to ask. Didn't much care of your answer, just needed to hire people. Was interrupted by customers and the manager looked nervous. Job interview was the easiest I had.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work nights, overnight and holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ocean Springs, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PLS Financial Services (Ocean Springs, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by the DM. He was very friendly and had a great attitude. I did my assessment test and passed and turned my drug test and paperwork in I'm just waiting on my background checks to come back. I hope they really don't go by your credit cuz I might not have the job cuz my credit is bad but otherwise it was a nice experience. Hope I get it cuz I would love to work there!