PLS Logistics Services Account Executive Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PLS Logistics Services Account Executive Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.3

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services.

Interview

Spoke over the phone with a recruiter. Asked me a bunch of typical questions, such as my upbringing and what interested me in logistics. Afterwards, the recruiter went into more detail about the company and what the position's role more entails. Overall, a pretty basic phone screening. There didn't feel like a whole lot of pressure during the phone interview, but it's important to have specific leadership or trail scenarios you've experienced in mind going into it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PLS Logistics Services

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone call from in house recruiter. Meeting with a group manager. Interview was interesting. Talked about sales background and all that. Why I want to work there. What is my goal amount of money. Can I make cold calls and if I know anything about trucking.It's pretty weird only because they'll hire nearly anyone anyways to support the brokers that are making a lot of money. You're either in the top 5-10% or you're calling trucks gathering account info for those people.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, I spoke with her a few times and she was very helpful. I did a phone interview with her and then she set up an in person interview for me to go in and see the office and have an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• They basically just asked me my background and what motivates me. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

a first over the phone interview then came in did an inter view with HR had to take basic typing test and map quiz then shadow someone in the office. then final interview was with a manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Cranberry, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screening. The interview was very resume based, and they want to know why you are a good fit for this "sales" role. You will have an initial interview with the recruiter, and then you will be brought into an office for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle clients that will blame you for issues that aren't your fault?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Township, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Cranberry Township, PA).

Interview

Common Entry Level interview questions. Very resume based. Start with a phone screen. Soon thereafter you are contacted by recruiter asking for an onsite interview. The on site interview includes a quick company questionnaire, U.S. Map test and you are required to bring in an assignment given to you at the time of onsite interview offer. After meeting with the recruiter on site, you are brought on the sales floor to shadow a current employee. After shadowing you are brought in with an office manager and asked more experience related questions.

Interview Questions

• How have your past experiences in sales introduced you to rejection? How did you react in these situations.   Answer Question

May 9, 2016 – Content Marketing Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Pretty Standard Interview process. Was contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone interview with the recruiter. She was very nice, upfront, and didn't hide any details. The phone interview just ran through your resume. Next had an in person interview. When I arrived I skyped with a person from corporate. Still very standard resume based questions. Afterwards you shadow a current employee then after have an interview with the office manager. This interview was a bit more difficult as it leaned towards more situational questions. I received an offer that same day! Overall the process was easy and everyone involved was very nice and personable.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about commission?
      Is there a time you failed?
      Biggest Weakness.
      Sale me our product.
      Answer Question

May 9, 2016 – Content Marketing Manager

Thanks for posting your experience- we're excited you've joined the #PLSfamily!

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview process was enjoyable. I applied to the company website and had a phone screening with a very outgoing and friendly recruiter located in Seattle. Then I was scheduled for an interview at the Seattle office, where I skyped with a recruiter from the headquarters. She was very kind. It was a professional setting and most of the questions were about my resume and experience. After my Skype interview I shadowed on the sales floor and met with the group sales manager. I was offered the job within 24 hours and accepted the position. Company seems quite successful and filled with energetic, young people.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle 50-100 cold calls, how do you build relationships with customers   Answer Question

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

First had a phone screening which went well and I was called in for an in person interview. The first part of the in person interview was a skype call with someone from their corporate office. The second part was with two of the office managers. Both of the in person parts only lasted about 20 minutes and they had very basic questions.

Interview Questions

PLS Logistics Services Response

Jun 1, 2016 – Content Marketing Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PLS Logistics Services in March 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I first did a phone interview which was fairly easy with the recruiter, then a Skype interview with a hiring manager. The Skype interview questions were basically the same as the phone interview questions just reiterated.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were rejected and how you handled it.
      How do you feel about cold calling?
      Answer Question