PNAS Editorial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNAS Editorial Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at PNAS

Editorial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNAS.

Interview

I applied online and received an email questionnaire/screening a week later. The screening was pretty straightforward, and I was offered an in-person interview one day after sending it in. I was then contacted by a recruiter from HR to fill out another application (education, employment history, computer skills, etc) and to send in reference information. While the email screening was very general questions, the in-person interview was more about my specific background and skills, and they asked questions based on the details from my cover letter. From then, it was about two weeks before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you please tell me more about (insert various job duty/skill/experience)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PNAS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNAS (Washington, DC).

Interview

Found job listing their website. They contacted me through email for interview. Person contacting me was part of editorial management team. All of the interview questions were pretty typical. ("Why do you want this job; introduce yourself; etc)

Interview Questions

• No real difficult question. All questions were common interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNAS (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

one personal interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, via HR department, but it took several days to get an answer