PNC Financial Services Group Business ANALYST Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter. I then interviewed with the Hiring Manager the next week. The following week I met the Hiring Manager in person and interviewed with them and the VP of the department. Then I had two more phone interviews with potential team members who were not located in Pittsburgh.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Had a total of 7 interviews including a presentation. The interviews were fine but didn't give a very good idea of what the job was going to be and what their challenges were. The final presentation was in May and they just got back to me with the rejection in mid-July. The recruiter was super involved until the day I gave my presentation and then I never heard from her again. Message received.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Behavioral Questions like how do you go about doing a presentation and how do you prioritize your work.Also how do you go about change management and what techniques you can use to bring about change management.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions like how do you go about doing a presentation and how do you prioritize your work.Also how do you go about change management and what techniques you can use to bring about change management   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

This was the worst interview process I have ever been through. I got called in for an in person interview, and after a week or so reached out multiple times with no response. After about a month they emailed me with a generic "you did not get the job" email. I took the time to come to your office. Take the time to call me and let me know your decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Miamisburg, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

This interview was for Process Improvement team.

2 rounds
    1st with PM
    2nd with VP

I was extended the offer via phone and it was much below my expectation. I negotiated but they were not flexible as per the recruiter.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Recruiter called me and schedule an appointment with assistant VP. Phone interview. I thought the interview went well. He read my resume prior and asked me specific questions on how I developed or created the improvements mentioned in my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you improved something?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2015.

Interview

I was called by an HR manager about 3 or so weeks after I applied. We arranged for an interview within the next week or so. I meet with three managers who were all looking for a new team member and they explained what they did was asked which description I liked best. They asked about my work history and what I liked to do. I asked about corporate culture and mentioned I preferred a cooperative environment. I later suspected that question was what got me the job. Right afterwards I was asked to submit some more online documents, mostly verifying the information from my initial application. After about two or so weeks (which I think was longer than normal because the higher manager was on vacation) I got called for a second interview. Second interview was with one manager, higher than the last three. He asked similar questions and released me before the time was up. The next day I was called with an offer. Had to get drug tested and submit more online documents for taxation purposes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told I was being offered the high end of the available salary and could not negotiate. It was a good offer so I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Consisted of HR phone interview, then Manager interview, then an in person interview. Total process took a month. All the interviews were very friendly and enjoyable, but there is A LOT of sitting and waiting around for them... They are not specific with when you will hear from them. That is the hardest part of applying with them in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Very typical personal questions for interviews. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial step was a phone screen from the company recruiter which was to ensure what was on the resume was accurate. Next was the one to one interview with the hiring manager, director and a few team members. Interview process was simple and they got back to me fairly quickly. Questions were straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Questions

• Importance of the role of a BA   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Essentially all behavioral questions, why do you want this job, why are you suited for it. tell me about a time you've led, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of what PNC does?   1 Answer