PNC Financial Services Group Business Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Business Banker Interview Questions

2.8

Business Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Five interviews. Hiring and interview process was fairly easy. Very conversational. Three interviews took place on same day. I was told that I would be able to do some things that weren't possible after I joined.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation but salary that was offered was higher than what the recruiter originally stated in the beginning.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Business Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter Contacted me From LinkedIN- Phone screen was set up a day after.
    Met with Business Banking Sales Manager for lunch at a really expensive restaurant. Another meeting was set at a sport stadium suite Business Market Sales Manager. Then I was Introduced to the Branch Managers in a panel type interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what your process is when you initial meet with prospect in terms of finding if they have a need for credit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's easy to negotiate when you have a lot to bring to the table.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy with only one phone interview and one face to face interview. Pretty standard questions...nothing out of the ordinary. Did not have a comfortable feeling with the interviewer, who would later become my boss.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone and Face to Face

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

There are two rounds of phone interviews. Granted you proceed through those, PNC will invite you to a "Super Day" in the region you are interviewing for. This Super Day consists of a networking evening and presentation one night, and then three behavioral interviews the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Harrisburg, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

First step of the process is to take an online personality assesment, but make sure you have time to complete it because if you time out it will effect your final score. Second step is usually a conversaition with a recruiter but in this case it was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Third and in this case final step is a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make use of your day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Behavior type questions, be sure to talk about how you over achieve assisting customers. Also talk about personalizing solutions to client. PNC: Personalize, Identify needs, close the sales

Interview Questions

• Tell me a weakness you have, also talk about a time where you had to blame others for your own mistakes   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is negotiable

Business Banker Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2009.

Interview

In person interview at university, flew out to hq for a reception and then interview. Easy going interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive and give an example of how you were.   Answer Question