PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2016

2.7

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call several weeks after I applies online to schedule a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was standard - asking me to walk her through my resume. From there I progressed to an in-person interview with a department manager. Following that, they scheduled a Telesales role-play where I would try to sell a credit card to a bank customer

Interview Questions

• If I was to call your last boss, what would he/she say about you?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and took an assessment, and then I received an e-mail from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. I am still waiting for a response to see if I am selected to move to the next phase of the interview process. The phone interview went very well I hope I am selected to move forward to the next phase.

Interview Questions

• Wanted me to discuss my work history, basic interview screen questions.   Answer Question

Branch Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone screening with the HR representative, that was a very easy ten minute interview. That same week I Interviewed with branch manager and district manager. Interview lasted almost two hours with ongoing questions about previous jobs and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• how do you convince a costumer to come in and check our loan, credit cards, mortgage, etc offer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with a panel. It lasted about 20 min. Easy interview. Many situational questions. Also, many questions based on experience. They all took turns asking about 5 questions each. As long as you give a thorough answer the first time, they won't really ask you to elaborate on your answer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a coworker was doing something questionable?   1 Answer

LOA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online via PNC, recruiter reached out a week later, setup a phone interview, setup another phone interview with the hiring market manager, meet the market manager and lo a few weeks later. The market manager didnt really ask any behavioral questions. My experience matched what she was looking for and she asked a few questions regarding my past job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with looking at bank statements?

Tell me of your experience looking at pay stubs, W-2s and tax returns?
      Answer Question

Corporate Banking Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke with them at university's career fair. Later applied through school's career website. Scheduled the first interview on campus. Brief 30 minute interview. Very open and relaxed. Was not your typical, tell me about yourself, rather it was more just like a conversation back and forth regarding some things on my resume.

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with a branch manager at one of their chicago suburbs locations. Everything went well, she asked all the usuall interview questions. The interview was done and she said we (me and the recruiter) will contact you for further interview that has to be done with recruiter present and maybe one more upper manager. I sent a thank you email to her and recruiter the same day. Never heard from either of them! didn't even return my call when I called the recruiter. Shameless employer!

Interview Questions

• What are your strenths/weaknesess? Tell me about your responsibilities at your previous related job experiebce? Give an example of a situation that was challanging but you managed to solve it and how did you do it? what did you like and dislike about one of your previous related jobs? what are you looking for in a company/job?   Answer Question

Business Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I had the worst experience interviewing with this company. I went through several rounds of interview. I even met with the head of the group. The worst part?? Never heard back on the outcome. When you interview with this company, do not be surprised if you don't hear back. They don't like wasting time with candidates who don't make the cut!

In-Store Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I am an internal employee. I applied online through our company website. I received a phone interview with a recruiter first. She then scheduled a meeting a week later with the team lead lead and manager. A week later I received the offer.

ACCEL Mortgage Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

After a campus interview I was flown to Chicago where we stayed at a nice hotel. When we got there they gave us an overview of the program, BY THE ACTUAL CEO, which was very impressive. After we went into another room for a networking session where you were supposed to meet and talk to the 3 people that were going to interview as well as other current employees or candidates. The next morning each had a session, lasting about an hour, of three interviews with 3 different people lasting about 10-15 min.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult at all, it was very conversational, although there were a few scripted questions that were very typical, such as questions about working in groups or over coming obstacles.   Answer Question