PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

First received a phone call from recruiter to explain the job and see if my experience matched
    Next, interviewed with regional manager and manager
    Then, received a phone call for offer 2 days later
    Recruiter contacted me to complete paperwork

Interview Questions

• why PNC?
      Tell us about a time when you had a complaint? How did you respond? What steps you take?
      Are you willing to work Saturdays?   Answer Question

Mail Room Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I received a call from the Regional Manager, and she asked a few general questions about how well I can work in a group, and how well I can work solo.

Interview Questions

• "In this location, you would be working alone to deliver mail between three buildings. How well can you work by yourself?"   Answer Question

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Short phone interview with a recruiter and an in-branch interview with the branch manager. The recruiter asked basic questions about what made me choose PNC and explained the position. The branch interview was more directed toward experience.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was standard and really easy. They ask you basic interview question , "Why do you wanna work here" ect. The first thing they do is have a hiring manager reach out to you for a phone interview which is really easy and then they schedule the in person interview. It takes 30 days to be hired on average so get comfortable at your current job.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose PNC over other banks   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview went well. the manager who interviewed my was very nice. she was very though and explained each step of the process. She asked me if I had any questions or concerns

Interview Questions

• what are your weaknesses and strengths   1 Answer

Senior Client Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

The entire process took about 2 months- 2 phone interviews and two in person interviews on different dates a few weeks apart; the second of which was an entire afternoon meeting with 4 people separately. The second interview (in my opinion) are for people who have already passed the initial screening and deemed a suitable candidate for the job and it's more of an informal 'getting to know you' casual interview that more or less it to see if you'd fit in to the specific culture of the group/team you're interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard. Talk about yourself and your experience and what is appealing about the position you're applying for. Also the idea of "one bank" and working collaboratively across different lines of business is a good topic to bring up, if not brought up by the recruiter. PNC is a traditional bank but semi-forward thinking with regard to hiring talent based not only on credentials but on relationship skills and connectional IQ.
      Some topics to ask about:
      "One Bank"
      "simple, perfect, fast" with regard to client experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was actually pretty quick. Once I received an offer, I countered with another offer I had at another Bank for a similar but comparable position for a few thousand more. I received a call within 24 hours with exactly what I had asked for. The initial offer was perfectly fair, but knowing the structure on merit increases at banks, it's important to go in with as high a salary as they'll offer (which is always at least a little bit more than their first offer).

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

I haven't worked in years and was trying to get back into employment. The position was offered as part-time which actually meant 40+ hours a week for SIX months, no benefits, no annual leave and was not as flexible as I'd hoped. The office environment was large open plan.

Licensed Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after taking online assessment. Set up interview with branch manager. Job offered after first interview.

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied online, received a brief phone interview and was invited to visit the office where i would take a short test and have a face to face interview. After all those parts were complete i moved onto an interview ith the branch manager.