PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Clarendon Hills, IL | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Clarendon Hills, IL

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Teller Peak Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarendon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Clarendon Hills, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I was actually referred to by a friend who was working at PNC. I filled out my application online. I was called almost right away for an initial phone interview with HR. After that, I went in for the interview with the Branch and Assistant Branch Managers. The interview process was professional, but very relaxed in the Branch Manager's office. I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the normal, "tell me a time when..." Nothing struck me as odd. But, I did go into all interviews knowing about the company and who the CEO was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the position is a non-negotible pay position. I was happy with the pay, however. Hours were not flexible, but I knew that before applying as it is a "peak time" position. If I needed a day off, my manager was willing to accommodate that.