PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

2.6

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Started off applying online. Got a call from a recruiter about two weeks later. She did a short interview over the phone, probably around twenty minutes just asking basic questions straight off my resume. She invited me to the PNC Super Day. During the Super Day it consisted of lunch and then three back to back interviews. The interviews were very relaxed asked a few scripted questions but most of the time was spent seeing if you could hold a conversation with them. Overall good experience.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Strongsville, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Had to complete a Technical Phone Interview first after speaking with two recruiters. Then was told to attend interview day. Completed four separate interviews for positions with different hiring managers while on site. Was able to move forward with one manager and was required to do another phone technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Is it better for a project to be good and on time or perfect and late?   Answer Question

Senior Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on PNC.com career site although I found the position on Indeed. Received an email from the recruiter 2days, had a phone interview next day. Then schedule phone interview with hiring manager. After in-person interview with a team lead and hiring manager. Got called by the recruiter within 2 hours of in-person interview with the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience with SQL? What SQL statement would you use to access rows and tables?   Answer Question
    • Give me a scenario of a situation where you manage risk?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you exceed customer/users expectation?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you failed to meet customer/users expectation?   Answer Question
    • If you know that a problem will happen again, how will you ensure that everyone is aware of the issue and solution for the problem?   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

The Technology Recruiter from PNC was the most unprofessional person I've ever had the misfortune of speaking with. This person scouted me via dice, asked for a phone interview and upon my reply less than ten minutes after her original email, she didn't respond for two weeks. When she finally did respond, she said she left for vacation and was unreachable (10 minutes after sending an email at 8am?) She then scheduled the call for the next day. Subsequently she forgot all about the call and left the office. I had to call and remind her to do her job. During the call, she was distracted, frustrated, unprepared and even made wise cracks and insults. Asking questions that made no sense and showed that she had little to no knowledge of the position she'd contacted me about. If this is the brand of individual that's in charge of recruitment, then this is not a place to seek employment.

Interview Questions

• Is your job, like, technical?   1 Answer

Branch Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chardon, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chardon, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and application online. I was then contacted within 2 days and had phone interview right then and there since I had time. At the end of the phone interview she scheduled me for a interview with the Branch Manager for the next day. Interview with Branch Manager was quick and simple nothing difficult, more of a get to know you type interview. I had an offer same day as interview was only home about 20 minutes when I received the offer call.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and hiring manager. After one week I followed up with both but via a thank you email. No response. Found out my application record was completely deleted on the career website - like it never happened.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

This was the worst interview process I have ever been through. I got called in for an in person interview, and after a week or so reached out multiple times with no response. After about a month they emailed me with a generic "you did not get the job" email. I took the time to come to your office. Take the time to call me and let me know your decision.

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter calls and inform you that you application has been chosen to move to the hiring step, she asked me a couple of questions about my self and what do I feel I will be comfortable doing. She later called back and ask can I come in for a interview. The interview was 2:1.

Loan Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interveiw today, I interviewed with the hiring manager and 3 team leads, they were very friendly, and positive people which made it less intimidating and more natural

Development Program Associate/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through PNC's university jobs website. A recruiter reached out to me within one week and I went to a Super Day the same week. The Super Day consisted of two 30-minute back-to-back interviews, and I was then free to leave. I received an offer a few hours after the Super Day interviews, and was given 10 days to decide.