PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.7

Branch Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chardon, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chardon, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and application online. I was then contacted within 2 days and had phone interview right then and there since I had time. At the end of the phone interview she scheduled me for a interview with the Branch Manager for the next day. Interview with Branch Manager was quick and simple nothing difficult, more of a get to know you type interview. I had an offer same day as interview was only home about 20 minutes when I received the offer call.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and hiring manager. After one week I followed up with both but via a thank you email. No response. Found out my application record was completely deleted on the career website - like it never happened.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

This was the worst interview process I have ever been through. I got called in for an in person interview, and after a week or so reached out multiple times with no response. After about a month they emailed me with a generic "you did not get the job" email. I took the time to come to your office. Take the time to call me and let me know your decision.

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter calls and inform you that you application has been chosen to move to the hiring step, she asked me a couple of questions about my self and what do I feel I will be comfortable doing. She later called back and ask can I come in for a interview. The interview was 2:1.

Loan Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interveiw today, I interviewed with the hiring manager and 3 team leads, they were very friendly, and positive people which made it less intimidating and more natural

Development Program Associate/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through PNC's university jobs website. A recruiter reached out to me within one week and I went to a Super Day the same week. The Super Day consisted of two 30-minute back-to-back interviews, and I was then free to leave. I received an offer a few hours after the Super Day interviews, and was given 10 days to decide.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at first. Just some typical behavior questions and my available starting date and stuff.
    The next week came a technical interview. I really liked that guy. He asked a bit about tree structure. Nothing too difficult. Then we found we really shared a lot in common, research interests, past experiences, etc. But he seemed to be in Pitts, while the position I applied for was in Cleveland. No chance to meet him in person.
    Received an onsite invitation the day after. On the onsite day, they mostly just went through my resume, and found that I was really a match to this position. Asked some brain teasers and some basic programming tricks.
    I wrote thank-you letter afterwards.
    One month later, checked with them, said under review. Two months later, checked with them, no response. If they found someone better, or simply thought I was not capable, or even were still reviewing my application, fine. But no response is not really professional and annoying.
    Wouldn't apply to this company again.

Interview Questions

• Ask about the projects I have done, and questions based on my projects.   Answer Question

ACCEL Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was brief but interesting. She asked a few fun questions to gauge what I did outside of working. I made it to the next round and then took the assessment test. The exam was a bit harder. Some of the questions you will need to read and then re-read to make sure you understand what it is asking. I have made it to the final round and Super Day. I am now waiting on a final offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a fun fact about yourself from outside of work.   Answer Question

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty streamlined. First, an on campus interview. Within two weeks I was called and invited to Cleveland for SUPER day, which is just the final round of interviews. After the interview session on a Friday, I received an offer on the following Monday. They gave a presentation on Thursday night about the company, and then interviews were conducted Friday morning. Overall it was a very well organized and impressive process.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview with basic behavioral questions. Then, a few days later a recruiter called and invited me to the Superday in Cleveland. The Superday started with a reception Thursday night and then 3 30 minute inteviews on Friday. Everything was behavioral, no technicals even though I was applying to the Application Developer role

Interview Questions

• Name a time the project guidelines changed and how you responded to that change.   Answer Question