PNC Financial Services Group Continuous Improvement Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PNC Financial Services Group

1 Interview Review

4.0

Continuous Improvement Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted via email by a recruiter to gauge my interest. As we progressed to the screening call I found her to be very east to work with and she was always responsive to my questions.

A phone interview with the department head followed and then a panel interview. The panel interview consisted of 5 people in the room and another 3 on the conference call. They did a good job of making the situation as stress free as possible.

Unfortunately, the original recruiter went on long term leave on the day after my panel interview. The recruiter that replaced her made no effort to let me know of next steps or if I didn't get the job. To this day I have never heard back from anyone at PNC in any format.

Overall, it was a good experience except for the lack of communication after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to navigate a difficult political landscape.   3 Answers