PNC Financial Services Group Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Miamisburg, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter to discuss my level of interest in the position. The recruiter then scheduled a series of interviews with the hiring manager and several other managers for the next day. I met with three (3) managers and spoke to one via conference call while at their main processing campus in Miamisburg, OH.

The first manager spoke to me about another possible staff add the department was considering. The next manager spoke to me about skill sets and critical thinking acumen; basic scenario quizzing - "what would you do if......". The next manager I spoke with was the conference call; she also discussed with me another potential opportunity than the one I had discussed with the recruiter. Finally, I met with the Division head and the department manager about the position I applied for and we all quickly realized that I was not a match for the accounting function they were looking to fill.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in ledger entries and ledger reconciliation?   1 Answer