PNC Financial Services Group Financial Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Financial Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.6

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Very easy. Recruiting works on weekends. First interview scheduled was for a group interview about 12 people. It lasted about two hours. Everyone answered the same questions.
They called the next day with first offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to achieve a sales goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We went two rounds of negotiations, taking 3 days.

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Easy questions asked and a lot tell me about yourself questions. My interviewing manager was a great guy and really help me develop my careers at PNC. I think i just got lucky to have such a great manager.

Interview Questions

• What was your toughest decision ever made at a workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Brief and not very informative, did not describe the amount of work well, had to hear it from other employees, did not make you feel like they liked their job

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking for another job, what is the worst experience you ever had with a customer, what is the best experience you ever had with a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Process started out as a short phone interview. After that you are asked to meet several Branch Managers in your area. After 2nd interview you if they see potential the will call you in for a one on one 3rd interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a fellow employee breaking best practices.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Windsor, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online took about a month. Three interviews, lots of training after. Phone screen with recruiter, met with manager, then met with regional manager to negotiate pay. All managers are nice, and training is complete. Either way it is still much on the job training. Benefits are alright as well. Overall great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you dealt with an irate client?   1 Answer

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Two interviews: one with the regional manager and another with your soon-to-be direct supervisor, the branch manager. Each meeting was held on different days. It was a very relaxed process. They asked questions about what I could bring to the table, what I wanted to work for them, what my goals were, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Monroeville, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Two weeks after I submitted my resume, I received a call from a PNC recruiter. It went really well. She asked about my qualifications along with my desire to work for PNC. She provided a positive being to our conversation asking which location I would prefer to work. She said she would let me know in a day or two when I can come in for a face-to-face interview.

After a few days not hearing anything, I emailed her a thank you for the phone interview and to see if she needed any additional information. Its been two months and I haven't heard anything. When I sign in online, my status says I'm still in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are some of your accomplishments?   1 Answer

Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

This process was quick and action packed. You usually start with a group interview then one of two individual interviews. Focus mostly on confidence and customer service skills not much on financial knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation in a positive way?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. I was contacted by the recruiter for an initial phone interview and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the PNC culture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Rockville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

You submit your application online and then get called in for a group interview. After a few days they ask you to come back in for an individual interview with the branch they feel you would work best with. Finally you have a phone interview with the area manager before you are offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a selling position? What is something you had to sell? What obstacles did you have to overcome?   Answer Question