PNC Financial Services Group In Store Financial Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Fairfax, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied for job online. Invited to group interview [pool of candidates meeting with HR + branch managers]. We were briefly questioned individually [work history, skills, are we a student or not, etc] Invited to interview with branch manager, afterwards. Was asked basically the same things and explained the position more.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a bank?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

First apply online, second got an email, after that processed an assessment online, finally got an email for interview event,
    I had an interview in morning, it was a group interview and people were around a table to answer the question of manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarion, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Clarion, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Group interview session lasting about hour. There were 12 in attendance. The recruiter and several managers from near branches asked questions. This was a very uncomfortable setting for myself. After the group setting, the recruiter and managers left the room to discuss who was getting a second interview. The recruiter returned and she dismissed us one by one. I had a second interview immediately following, but was told that the position was no longer open and would not be filled.

Anonymous Employee in Mullica Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Mullica Hill, NJ).

Interview

Applied online on PNC website, got a call from the recruiter who asked about my current work experience and education and then we set up a date/time for a first interview. the first interview went great and I was offered the position two days later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was offered 27800 annual salary but I wanted more so we negotiated with a 30,000 annual salary

In-Store Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Received an invitation to a group interview after soon after completing an online application. Group interview took place within a week. Was offered the position a few days after the group interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fairly standard and specific to sales goals and accomplishments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Baltimore, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Group interview for starters, then they sent me to a branch they thought I was fit for and I was told I would be offered a position that day. Within the next week I submitted both a drug test and a background test.

Interview Questions

• There is a list of questions the managers go off of. I cannot remember them verbatim   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Alexandria, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Your initial introduction to your human resources recruiter is via email after completing the online application in response to the job posting on the career website. Your qualifications will have been reviewed to determine if you are a possible fit with for the position and then the interviewing process begins. You will receive an email invitation to attend a group interview. They will give you details about the PNC In-store brand and a minute overview of traditional banking. You quickly learn that In-store Financial Sales is client acquisition and broad product knowledge as well as guiding the customer to review information further with someone else on the career ladder! If you succeed at the group interview stage then you are connected with a branch manager who promptly interviews you to within the same week or following week. (calls you within max 48 hours or group interview results which is usually 48 hours also). I was asked about my career path choices and presented with an vast array of options and even the hope of a mentor to help me successful transition on the career ladder to my next position. The company s very upfront with you that PNC In-Store Financial Consultant is a one year commitment. I have previous financial advising experience so the position is a way for me to get my foot in the door quickly with the company and relicense. The final interview is with a regional Sales & Marketing manager who does a phone interview. This is a 3 interview process to be hired into the PNC In-store Financial Sales Consultant position.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time when you didn't meet your sales goal for a company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I previously had financial advising experience and was licensed so I let the branch manager know that I expected the highest available pay rate for a position in banking at that career level.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I am an internal employee. I applied online through our company website. I received a phone interview with a recruiter first. She then scheduled a meeting a week later with the team lead lead and manager. A week later I received the offer.

In Store Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2013.

Interview

submitted resume on line on Saturday approx 3 days later received a phone call from a HR rep. Who asked me general questions about my experience. That then was followed up with an email for another phone interview which took place the same week which was on Friday. After the phone interview I was offered a chance to have a face-to-face interview the next week on Friday. After my interview with the branch manager he told me by Tuesday I would know my fate. Well Wednesday came around and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate I was offered the max salary for the position

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was quick. I had the second interview the same day (friday) and got an offer Monday morning. The do an intial telephone interview, then, they do a group interview. The one on one was very brief.

Negotiation

No negotiation