PNC Financial Services Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Intern Interview Questions

2.8

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with PNC. Pretty straight forward, behavioral questions. It was nothing unexpected, I did a lot of research about PNC, and I found that helped align me with what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Applied through Community Talent Pool online, heard back within a week. First round phone interview mostly behavioral questions. Not bad at all interviewer was very nice. Applied through Community Talent Pool online, heard back within a week. First round phone interview mostly behavioral questions. Not bad at all interviewer was very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Short and easy. applied online and got an interview set up in a few days. got invited to super day and it was 2 1-1 interviews. 25 minutes long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume and signed up for an interview at college career fair, applying as a tech intern. Had the first interview on-campus and was invited to their final round of interviews at their superday. Superday was two 30-minute interviews. No technical questions. Mostly behavioral and questions about any projects/group projects you may have worked on. Heard back from them a week and a half later, saying that I didn't get an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

There were two interviews. First, there was a phone call that was very casual, asking me about my interest in PNC. I was immediately offered a spot at a Super Day at the end of the phone call.

The Super Day lasted around 6 hours. I had three separate interviews, with 1-2 current Treasury Management employees at each interview. It was mostly a lot of waiting around until it was my turn to interview. All of the questions were pretty simple- just behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

PNC held on campus interviews at my school. I applied for the interview and was asked to schedule an appointment. The interview was pretty laid back and very concise. They asked all of the standard interview questions, and after about a week of waiting I was invited back for the final round of interviews.

Application

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Heard back within two weeks with an offer. Typical Behavioral Questions were asked. Strongly suggest to know your resume since the interview was based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why PNC? Tell me about yourself. What do you know about this role and how do your skills match what we are looking for?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There were two parts of the interview process for the Retail internship: Phone Interview and Super Day Interview. Phone interview is 5 basic behavioral questions. Super day involves 2 interviews for an hour.

Interview Questions

• Why PNC?
      Why Retail Banking?
      Tell me a time in which there was a conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Pretty simple process. I started off with a phone interview where they asked me about why I wanted to intern with them and other behavioral questions. Went to a Super Day Event and went through 2 more additional rounds of interviews where all the questions were behavioral based.

A lot of their questions seemed to be similar to the ones other companies were asking.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I handed my resume to one of the recruiters at a college career fair. I got a call about a month later and was asked a couple of questions; I then was offered an interview and building tour at a super day event. The super day event lasted 6-7 hours. There were opening remarks, two 20-minute interviews, and quite a bit of waiting in a "green room". It was kind of overwhelming being with your competitors for 5 hours. The hiring managers were very friendly; campus recruiting is okay too; but they are disconnected from every line of business, so you will not get any information on what an intern will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question