PNC Financial Services Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Internship

Create your profile to get personalized information

PNC Financial Services Group Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at PNC Financial Services Group

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First is an one on one interview by person since I applied through college career fair and then if you pass then you will process to the second interview at Pittsburgh with two interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Received an on campus interview. Nothing too difficult, just some basic behavioral questions. I thought it went well, but I never heard back from them. The interviewer seemed disinterested in the human resources questions so I wouldn't stress too much on those. Just have a solid story about your background and experiences.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2017.

Interview

A total of three interviews. First was a phone screen asking only behavioral questions. Second two were at the super day, also behavioral. Interviews were fairly straightforward, and the super-day interviews may be done over Skype if conflicts arise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pitts, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, and did an interview on campus with an alumni of my university who currently works for PNC. No difficult questions, just a basic behavioral interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Through college campus. Phone interview and then direct superday. The superday was 4 2 on 1 interviews that lasted about 30 min each. Lunch provided. Every interviewer was very nice and genuine, so it is kind of hard to read the room and see how you are doing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

short behavior type questions in this interview. lasted about a half hour with one recruiter and myself at an on campus interview session. I applied online and head back from them within two weeks.

Internship Interview

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Mostly personality based with a few banking questions thrown in there as well. Started out with an on-campus college interview, then was invited to attend Super Day, which had two more interviews and a networking breakfast included.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult customer or peer.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in February 2018.

Interview

First round interviews on campus second round interview in Pittsburgh. Interviewed 2 on one with PNC employees from my local college area...got headquarter employees at Pittsburgh. Overall everyone was nice and friendly-not super intimidating!

Interview Questions

• Asked specific questions concerning my resume mostly...otherwise basic behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Submitted resume through online application. Then received feedback that they would like set up a phone interview. If the phone interview went well, you were invited to their Super Day at their headquarters in Pittsburgh. At the Super Day, you had three scheduled interviews with different lines of business.

Interview Questions

• What is something that sets you apart from other candidates at the Super Day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a call 5 weeks later. Did my phone interview and was selected to go to Superday. 3 interviews on Superday. Received offer 3-4 weeks later. Interviewers and employees care about your experience when you’re there.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose HR?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were overwhelmed with responsibilities. How did you respond and deal with the stress?   Answer Question