PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,333 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,333 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate & Institutional Banking Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

It was an easy enough interview. Interviewer was a bit rude though. Continually asked why I was passionate about commercial banking. Overall, only behavioral questions though. Not bad at all.

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

First round interview was on campus. 30 min interview all behavioral questions. Second interviews were in Pittsburgh three interviews some technical questions nothing hard. It took only three days after for them to call and give me the offer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2017.

Interview

A total of three interviews. First was a phone screen asking only behavioral questions. Second two were at the super day, also behavioral. Interviews were fairly straightforward, and the super-day interviews may be done over Skype if conflicts arise.

Capitol Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

On Campus Interview followed by a super day in Pittsburgh. Almost entirely behavioral with only very basic technical questions regarding very macro concepts. Super day involved four 25 minute interviews with people from various groups

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

My in person Interview was a week after my phone interview due to my schedule. No clear information given about monthly incentive. Was told would hear by the end of the week. It took over a week to get a callback. Phone information was good and realistic but the person I spoke to over the phone gave a position I didn't apply for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? And why did you pick pnc?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

Interview

Went through a three step process. One phone interview, group interview, and one on one interview. The process in general took 1-2 weeks and it was very quick and easy for each step.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

there were 3 behavioral back to back interviews (as part of the second round), I had many of the same questions asked multiple times. everyone was very nice, i was also asked one technical question

Interview Questions

• describe a failure you experienced and how you reacted to it   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. I applied one Monday and got an email to schedule a phone interview that Friday. The phone interview was scheduled for Monday. The phone interview was great. And went well. So a face to face interview was scheduled for that Wednesday. Went to the interview that went well. Said I would get a call back from them within a few days to know if I got the job or not.

Customer Service and Support Telecommute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Email to complete assessment. Phone interview with recruiter. Went over details of position. Scheduled face to face interview. Went to headquarters fir interview. Received offer next day. Completed drug screening and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

3 Different interviews. 1st was with the recruiter over the phone, 2nd was a face to face with the hiring manager, and 3rd was over the phone interview role play

Interview Questions

• This was a face to face interview: 25% percent of 300 (no calculator allowed)   Answer Question
    • Had to do a Role Play on selling a credit card over the phone   Answer Question