PNC Financial Services Group Collection/Default Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Collection/Default Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Collection/Default Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online for position using PNC career site. There are behavior and work experience questions.After a few days I recieved a phone call from human resources, they did a brief phone interview and extended an invitation to take a collections assesment online which takes about 45min. They give you scenarios and math based questions to figure out while being timed.After you send it in the next step is a face to face if you do well. The intertview was with the supervisor and his assistant. Before you speak with them you are required to do a video interview with a webcam. I thought that part was AWFUL, it was very uncomfortable and asks the same questions you have already answered. I felt like the face to face went well but there was ALOT of hedging when I asked what programs were in place to help new people succeed in making their incentives and what happens to someone who doesn't? Essentially I felt they were beating around the bush and not telling me the person would be fired. When I asked why position was available it was the same thing. The supervisor actually said " some people can't handle the emotions of this job, when they hear grandmas eating cat food they feel bad". This would be the boss?? I think I dodged a serious bullet.BEWARE!!!! I know bill collecting has to be a difficult job but most people won't sacrafice their soul for a paycheck.YIKES!

Interview Questions

• Describe what you think a typical day at this job would be?   1 Answer