PNC Financial Services Group Sales & Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Sales & Service Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Interview

Online application but long time before I was even notified about anything all done by email and web site I just kept looking to see if I needed to take a test before I go for interview

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

The recruiting process was completely disorganized. I first first contacted and asked to set up a phone interview with the recuiter. She called me at the scheduled time and then informed me she wasnt the recruiter for the branch I applied. Another recuiter interviewed me at another date and then set up for me to go into the branch. The day before I confirmedIwho I would be speaking with at the branch and it was a completely different branch then what was discussed on the phone. The interview at the branch was great. No complaints about the bank managers interview. After that I was contacted by the first recruiter again! Recruiting has always been flawed from my experience.

Low pay

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

lengthy and drawn, there is alot of hoops for you to jump through and a lengthy background check that is overly strict on everything. i've had great people come in and not get hired over petty things and minor misdemeanors. and they want you to jump through all the hoops and do everything before they do the drug test and background check, right before you start and then tell you that you didn't meet their standards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The interview was very casual and they made me feel very comfortable. Do a lot of research about the company because they expect you to bring up your interest in working for them. They communicated with me throughout the selection process and in a timely manner.

Application

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen. As soon as the phone screen was over the recruiter set me up for an interview with another recruiter for the Friday. The next week I was contacted-- by yet another recruiter-- to set up a face to face interview. One interviewer was very nice and engaging while the other interviewer made me feel like I was wasting her time. Both interviewers gave me their cards and told me to contact them if I had further questions. A few days later I did remember something that I had forgot to ask them and emailed them both. Well guess what? I never received a response! A little over the week later I decided to call the recruiter to find out the status of the job even though I figured that I didn't get it. Well when I finally talked to one of the million recruiters that I dealt with she didn't even realize that I went for a face to face interview! About two weeks after interviewing I received a generic email telling me that they decided to pursue another candidate. Although, I really wanted this position for multiple reasons surprisingly I didn't feel too bad when I found out that they selected another candidate. The miscommunication and lack thereof was very off-putting. I would still apply at PNC but this experience was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Very informal interview--- mainly just dialogue back and forth   Answer Question

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2011.

Interview

I was an internal candidate, the manager knew who I was. I was sought after and was a great fit for the job. We met at a local restaurant and discussed the dynamics of the office. The manager then requested that I commit for at least 2 years. This I found to be a bit offsetting.

Interview Questions

• How long would you like to stay at this level in the branch.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very short, not much room for negotiation.