PNC Financial Services Group Market Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Market Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Market Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and get phone from HR 3 days later, and get phone interview with a VP in the department a week later. Phone interview with some basic behavior questions: Relevant Experience, The Communication of Team, Leader Experience, 5 yrs Goal, How about pitts, Recent Market Trend or News, etc.

Interview Questions

• Relevant Experience, The Communication of Team, Leader Experience, 5 yrs Goal, How about pitts, Recent Market Trend or News, etc.   Answer Question

Market Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2013.

Interview

Focusing on behavior questions. They want to find a right person to fit their team culture. I asked my basic options and stochastic calculus questions as well.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview generally went over your resume and asked the details of your past experience, just like what did you do and how did you do it. And then ask some questions about my master degree program.

The onside interview i was interviewed by 5 VPs and each one 30min. I can only say they ask everything and different one have different style. One person asked the technical question?but mainly focus on the skills what i wrote on my resume; Another one asked some market questions, can u make a forecast of S&P500 and what is current 10 year treasury rate? I don't know the answer, so i directly told him that i have no idea. But i knew current 1y year libor rate and CMT rate. Generally the interview atmosphere is relax and they would ask you do you like Pittsburgh.

Wish these would give you some help!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in January 2008.

Interview

est your sales skill. see if you are able to build up the sales network and bear the aum create to the company. if you are sales experience, more opportunity. otherwise, need to be very prepared.
    Telephone interview to ask some basic questions about your resume and your past activities in school
    Accessment centre interview consists of group discusion and individual presentation.