PNC Financial Services Group Treasury Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Treasury Management Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.5

Treasury Management Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

A two step, interview process which started with a campus recruitment which then lead to their "Superday" final interview. Their superday was all based on behavior questions to just see if you would be a good fit for the PNC organization.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a good experience especially with the recruiter. She was extremely helpful throughout the process. I interviewed with several individuals and felt as though the culture was a goos fit. Unfortunately the timing was not good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2015.

Interview

Met them at my university's career fair and was then taken to dinner the night before the interview. Dinner was very casual and we were told that they would invite 4-6 out of the 14 candidates to a superday. Interview itself was incredibly short and easy, I feel like they might have already made up their minds by the time I had shown up. Two interviewers and me in the room, they asked me very few questions other than about my resume and did a lot more talking themselves.

Interview Questions

• Why PNC? What are you thoughts on the fed not raising interest rates? Tell us about your work experience.   Answer Question

Treasury Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Submitted my resume through the talent search. Was contacted by a campus recruiter and a week later had a phone interview. After my phone interview I was selected to go to super day.

Treasury Management Track Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I attended the superday in Pittsburgh. There were 3 behavioral interviews. 2 2:1 and 1:1. 2 of the interviews were more conversational while one was strictly behavioral. There were 100+ people and we had time slots to be interviewed in a large room with many booths. The reception the night before took the pressure off a little.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2014.

Interview

Super Day (second round) - For the development program, they bring all the candidates who pass the initial interview into Pittsburgh and send each one through 3 separate interviews - both behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

• What is the Operating Cycle? (seems pretty straightforward, but this is the basis for the TM group's business)   1 Answer
    • How does Net Working Capital affect the Operating Cycle? (follow up to What is the Operating Cycle?)   1 Answer

Treasury Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Went through one interview by PNC campus recruiter and was invited to Super Day. Had 3 interviews, all 2 on 1. Good mix of technical and behavioral questions. Good idea to review financial statements and bank's roles in the recession.

Interview Questions

• Who was at fault throughout recession, banks or borrowers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how Net Income relates to all three financial statements.   Answer Question

Treasury Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

The first interview was held on campus and it was pretty informal. They genuinely seemed interested in getting to know me as a person, only talked about one thing on my resume, which was a Sales job I had back in high school. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes so I wasn't sure what to really expect. I got invited to their Superday in Chicago and this consisted of 3 interviews throughout the day. Each interview was designed to test a certain trait/ quality about you communication, analytic skills, leadership etc. These interviews were also pretty casual and the interviewers seemed very friendly.

Interview Questions

• When trying to invest in a company, which financial statement do you look at?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to ask for a two week extension on my deadline to accept the internship. If you have other offers pending, I would just ask them as they seemed pretty understanding.

Treasury Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Met them at the career fair at my University. Got an interview on-campus, which was 20 minutes (very relaxed, just went over my resume). After the on-campus interview, they flew me out to Philly where I went through 3 group/panel interviews. The interviews were fairly easy, really nice people to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a recent Financial regulation?   Answer Question
    • Talk to us about a situation when you had to deal with a troubled group mate? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N?A

PNC Treasury Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

2 on 1 interview. Both very friendly. The interview was held at my college. This was a first round interview that lead to a second round, more intense interview. Some questions asked:

1. Which financial statements would you look at the determine if you should invest in a company?
    2. Tell us about a financial current event. What are your thoughts on the recession?
    3. Tell us about a time when you were faced with a difficult challenge as a leader.

Interview Questions

• Which financial statements would you look at if you were trying to determine whether or not to invest in a company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation process.