PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017
1,228 Interview Reviews

2.6

Risk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in February 2017.

Interview

based on resume, phone interview with the head. Asked questions based on resume and tech.
    Also, about your internship and why PNC, nice experience, asked about a Chinese version of Bloomberg, Wind and its user interface that kind of thing as well.

Validation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Had two rounds phone interviews. One with the director, and the other with group members. About two weeks later, I received an in-person interview invitation. Gave a one-hour presentation, and then had four sessions of 30-minutes interview. Meet with about 15 people. Very nice people there.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about how to analyse the problems they have at work. How to deal with some data issues. And some behaviours questions.   Answer Question

Strategic Initiavtives Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Initial back-to-back phone interview. More conversational than anything else. Started off with the normal "tell me about yourself" question then asked to pitch a case of the business concept they shared days before interview. The rest of the interview was describing the position and what it all entails. Mostly conversational from there on out

Branch Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview went for 15 minutes. the interview process was Good.it was one on one. the interview went on cool. Past experiences and scenarios like, what would you do if?

Interview Questions

• Why PNC?
       They concentrated on the previous role experience.
      Answer Question

Risk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

A Phone Screen (15min) and an interview (30min) at school by VP and EVP.
    Pleasant interaction, everything based on resume and previous experience.
    Behavioural interview based on fitness in company and team

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and hiring manager. After one week I followed up with both but via a thank you email. No response. Found out my application record was completely deleted on the career website - like it never happened.

Senior Manager - New Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with a friendly, bright manager. The job used skills and experience I had acquired in several different jobs. However, the actual job was tightly focused on a specific product, rather than generally applicable expertise.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in Treasury Management?   1 Answer

Branch Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a few days later with a questionnaire to fill out. After completing the questionnaire, I had a phone interview and then was asked to come in for a one-on-one interview at the branch that I applied to.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer out?   1 Answer

Sells Service Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about one week, I had a phone interview the day after I applied and I was asked to come in for a in-person. After my in-person interview I was offered a contingent position which would be granted after a drug screening and credit check.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Charleston, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called and told me about job outlook and what it entails. Gave me a time to do phone interview next day. Phone interview was pretty basic, 15 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was basic- tell me about yourself, past job experience, what are you looking for, asked questions about resume, do you work well in teams.

In person interview with branch manager- Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, how do handle stressful situation, have you ever caught employee stealing, biggest weakness, what can you bring to the team.
      Answer Question