PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,358 Interview Reviews

2.6

Capitol Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

On Campus Interview followed by a super day in Pittsburgh. Almost entirely behavioral with only very basic technical questions regarding very macro concepts. Super day involved four 25 minute interviews with people from various groups

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

My in person Interview was a week after my phone interview due to my schedule. No clear information given about monthly incentive. Was told would hear by the end of the week. It took over a week to get a callback. Phone information was good and realistic but the person I spoke to over the phone gave a position I didn't apply for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? And why did you pick pnc?   1 Answer

Specialty Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was brief and casual. It felt more like a conversation than a Q&A. Interviewer was very friendly and welcoming, and seemed to appreciate that I had my own questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a challenging client.   Answer Question

Asset Management Group Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was an on campus interview followed by a super day at PNC's headquarters. The process was pretty informal followed by some trickier questions at the super day. If you want candidates to work with you you should be more engaging and enthusiastic about the position and the application process.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite grocery store and how long would it take you to eat everything in the store?   1 Answer

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through university and got a first round interview a couple weeks later. Mostly fit questions, with some technical questions to see your logical process. Asked about your knowledge about the market.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Wilmington, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially spoke on the phone with recruiter, then went to branch for a sit down interview with manager from another branch; as the branch I was applying to had no manager in place. Interview was at the most 30 minutes. Few questions were asked due to the experience I have. I was told at he end of the interview that they were moving forward with me and offered me the position. Approximately a week later, PNC rescinded the offer after being told I had the job. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Name some of the responsibilities you had at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Went through a three step process. One phone interview, group interview, and one on one interview. The process in general took 1-2 weeks and it was very quick and easy for each step.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

there were 3 behavioral back to back interviews (as part of the second round), I had many of the same questions asked multiple times. everyone was very nice, i was also asked one technical question

Interview Questions

• describe a failure you experienced and how you reacted to it   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. I applied one Monday and got an email to schedule a phone interview that Friday. The phone interview was scheduled for Monday. The phone interview was great. And went well. So a face to face interview was scheduled for that Wednesday. Went to the interview that went well. Said I would get a call back from them within a few days to know if I got the job or not.

Customer Service and Support Telecommute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Email to complete assessment. Phone interview with recruiter. Went over details of position. Scheduled face to face interview. Went to headquarters fir interview. Received offer next day. Completed drug screening and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question