PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,385 Interview Reviews

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Louisville, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a peer group interview with 15 questions. I believe i done very well. I answered with Positive feed back and i was very confident in my answers.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter. I then interviewed with the Hiring Manager the next week. The following week I met the Hiring Manager in person and interviewed with them and the VP of the department. Then I had two more phone interviews with potential team members who were not located in Pittsburgh.

IT Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university's website. A few weeks later, I received an email asking for a on campus interview. I accepted and 1 week later I was invited to super day, where I had 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work at PNC?
      Tell me about a experience when you worked in a group?   Answer Question

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

First round interview, professional in nature. asked a behavioral question but more technical based. wanted to gain understanding of my basis in finance, also asked a "question to follow my deduction process". No wrong answer, just want to see who you think through a problem out loud.

Independent Risk Management Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (State College, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a Pre-Interview Dinner and reception where the candidates got a chance to speak with the recruiters interviewing them. Then, the next day, everyone who had an interview sat together and other recruiters made their way around and answered questions or made everyone feel comfortable.

Finance & Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in September 2017.

Interview

PNC came to my campus for on campus interviews. They met with all the applicants the night before interviews and I was able to speak with my interviewer. The process was very relaxed and very conversational, nothing to be nervous about. Make sure you know your resume, your past experiences, and specific situations you've found yourself in.

Interview Questions

• What class, outside of classes within your major, had a great impact on you? Describe that impact.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume via email to the recruiter for the position. She then emailed me back and asked me to provide available times for me to interview. Then I went to the location and interviewed with the hiring manager.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Huntsville, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter a few days after I applied and scheduled an interview at the main Branch in Huntsville AL. It was horrible. I was 15 minutes early and kept waiting until 20 minutes past my interview time. I noticed the entire time I was speaking to the lady she barely seemed to listen to me, was not taking notes and was not interested in anything I had to offer. I was made aware after the first five minutes that she preferred to promote from within and realized I had wasted my time. I had given up another interview to attend this one and to be dismissed in that way was horrible. I also figured out this is mostly a sales job, very misrepresented. Not only would I not work for them, I will never bank with them either due to this experience.

Interview Questions

• What sets me apart from other candidates?   1 Answer

Credit Line Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (University Park, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

was interviewed at my school, was then invited to a second round super day in Pittsburg. Everyone was very nice they valued social skills. They want to see how many people you talk to at the meet and great pre-night to Super Day. Talk to as many PNC employees as possible.

Interview Questions

• what are a few important financials to look at when contemplating extending credit to a client?   1 Answer

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (State College, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Met recruiters at the career fair, interviewed with PNC reps on campus and attended a pre-interview night reception. The process was fine, the gentleman I talked to were very nice. The interviewer led me on like I made it to the next round, but in reality I got a rejection email a few weeks later. Job isn't for everyone.