PNC Financial Services Group Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call several weeks after I applies online to schedule a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was standard - asking me to walk her through my resume. From there I progressed to an in-person interview with a department manager. Following that, they scheduled a Telesales role-play where I would try to sell a credit card to a bank customer

Interview Questions

• If I was to call your last boss, what would he/she say about you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very interesting to say the least. Initial telephone interview and followed by a in-person interview. Then, conducted a "role play" exercise the following week with a Quality Monitoring person. This was a weird set-up and I had to promote 2 credit cards to an existing PNC customer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for PNC?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2016.

Interview

They need loan officers. They tell you what you want to hear. Will not tell you about 70% bank and LO turn over. If you need the job box out on the gsruntee. Make sure you get At least 6 months forgivable. Do not feel bad. It is part of their plan . Why?
    It is multi year history of Doing it. Explanations of why are just excuses.

Interview Questions

• They need you so relax, they are selling you on joining. Hold out for 6 month guarantee. You will lose money so make sure you get it..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face interview.
    Background checks. Interviewer will want to know production numbers, and will want W-2's and production reports. They will hire you as long as you have some experience and a good background.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at PNC?   1 Answer

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward, took 2 weeks to get an offer. Started with an initial call from the recruiter and moved on very quickly to the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very simple, supply your numbers from previous year. Ask you how you generate business. What percentage is refinance-what percentage is purchase. Offer then made and background check is completed along with drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Kettering, OH).

Interview

Meet with local manager, review what is expected, if MM and SR MLO like you-you're in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE
    24k base and what ever you generate to cover your draw and excess is commission

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Princeton, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

The local market manager conducts the interview and makes the decision to hire. The interview was completed in his office and took approximately 2 hours to complete. No formal questions, no references requested.

Interview Questions

• What are the "outside" referral sources you have and can bring with you to PNC.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. I was able to negotiate a three month forgivable draw. The amount of draw can differ on a case by case basis. The amount established for me was very fair.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Lexington, KY) in July 2011.

Interview

talked with market manager on phone, set up interview # 1, then about a week or so later, Manager called me for interview # 2, then said someone would be in touch with me. A rep called me with offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

a little confusing, but ok