PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.8

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Model Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Joined a phone conference and was interviewed by several people over the phone. Lasted about 20 minutes. Asked me about my writing and communication ability and related experience in modeling and project management. Quite technical.

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Newark, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Moderately difficult. Panel interviews. Phone screening for HR interview. Long wait to receive feedback, which was not very specific. Required several follow ups during the process. Could have been made much easier.

Interview Questions

• What would be your immediate priorities for this role?   1 Answer

Wealth Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with PNCi for the wealth strategist position. Due to the circumstances and department changes, I had one phone screening and met in person with the manager. Shortly after, a new manager was placed and I spoke with her over the phone. About two weeks later I was offered the position but the pay came back lower than expected. PNC was not willing to negotiate therefore, the offer was declined.

Branch Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview first, then I interviewed with the branch manager and lastly a interview with the regional manager which was pretty telling me what my role would be at work uniform and etc.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interview, asked about ten questions. the person interviewing me was running behind on interviews so my interview was cut short. it was a very relaxed interview process. the questions were basic interview questions, nothing to crazy.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

One of the interviews consisted of a series of case study questions. The best way to prepare is to do your research in regard to financial services and the different products

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

short behavior type questions in this interview. lasted about a half hour with one recruiter and myself at an on campus interview session. I applied online and head back from them within two weeks.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard process, recruiter first for a phone screen, followed by 3 different 1on1 in person interviews with different members of leadership. Lot of standard questions but everyone really friendly and gives you time to answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to communicate and lead a team through a difficult change.   Answer Question

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

All behavioral questions about your skills and experiences. First round was on campus interview. Final round was a super day. Multiple interviews were on the super day. Interviewers were super friendly. Offer letters were sent out couple days after the super day.

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

Interview

Did a resume drop online. A few days later, emailed by HR and invited to do a phone interview the following week. Interview was with an analyst and with the program director. They asked me to tell them 1 investment idea and the most interesting thing I had heard lately.