PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.8

Branch Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview first, then I interviewed with the branch manager and lastly a interview with the regional manager which was pretty telling me what my role would be at work uniform and etc.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interview, asked about ten questions. the person interviewing me was running behind on interviews so my interview was cut short. it was a very relaxed interview process. the questions were basic interview questions, nothing to crazy.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

One of the interviews consisted of a series of case study questions. The best way to prepare is to do your research in regard to financial services and the different products

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

short behavior type questions in this interview. lasted about a half hour with one recruiter and myself at an on campus interview session. I applied online and head back from them within two weeks.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard process, recruiter first for a phone screen, followed by 3 different 1on1 in person interviews with different members of leadership. Lot of standard questions but everyone really friendly and gives you time to answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to communicate and lead a team through a difficult change.   Answer Question

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

All behavioral questions about your skills and experiences. First round was on campus interview. Final round was a super day. Multiple interviews were on the super day. Interviewers were super friendly. Offer letters were sent out couple days after the super day.

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

Interview

Did a resume drop online. A few days later, emailed by HR and invited to do a phone interview the following week. Interview was with an analyst and with the program director. They asked me to tell them 1 investment idea and the most interesting thing I had heard lately.

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Paterson, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Aggressive requiting from external agent. Asked several questions pertaining where I was currently and why I would look to change. Sold the company very well and the role.

Branch Financial Sales Consultantnch Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Its a group interview, around 7 people together. its not like a interview, just look like every one sit in a table and discuss some problem together. such tell a story of your customer service experience. all questions are "tell a store" so please prepare some short stories. and also, please dress formally. they will like it.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with manager, they just ask a lot of behavioral questions and don't try to get to know you. just be prepared to answer questions like name a time.. or please explain..

Interview Questions

• Way too many behavioral questions,, just reading off a script instead of trying to get to know you   Answer Question