PNC Financial Services Group Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Standard. Filled out the application online. Received a call from the recruiter, went in for my interview and received a tour of the different departments. It was very different from what I was expecting, but as an internal candidate I had talked to different people in the company and had an idea about it already.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I participated in the interview process for the Operations Summer Internship. First, a campus recruiter came to my school and interviewed me for 30 minutes. Very relaxed setting, asking what about PNC and operations is attractive to me. Then, after making it through the first round, they invited me down to their Super Day, where two employees interviewed me for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were in a situation and the result did not turn out the way you expected? How did you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard corporate interview. Resume overview, 5 "tell us about a time" questions, and then time at the end for your questions. Applied online, received a call for a interview about a week later, and was offered the position within 30 min of completing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you disagreed with a project partner.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen for the contact and then formal meeting for face to face interview. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. The human resources department reached out to me within 15 days of me submitting my resume. The building where the interview was held was under construction and looked to be out dated.

Interview Questions

• Various questions were asked to probe for general character issues and personality conflicts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter which resulted in passing my resume to the department manager. The standard interview questions with different supervisors in the department. Friendly and engaging. The recruiter then called to gauge my interest, which I confirmed. Received an offer later that week.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you resolved a conflict in your workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Birmingham, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

the process was really quick. i applied online. received call from the recruiter 3 days later. interviewed 2 days later and was hired the day after my interview. my interview was face to face.

Interview Questions

• the recruiter was out of PA. so i was sure of the time difference. I had to call him several times before I finally received a return.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate but my position also offered a shift diff. so I was comfortable with offer after shift diff. was added.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

First part is a test, then a face to face interview with a HR Rep.

Interview Questions

• reasons for choosing pnc bank   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unpressured.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty laid back with general questions related to the job. The way a lower level operations interview should be. Some companies like to ask the scenario based questions that are more geared for management positions not back office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty quick and painless

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter from Massachusetts called to confirm an interview time in Pittsburgh. Met with the immediate supervisor for the position. She talked about the position and asked basic interview questions. She asked about my education and what I expected moving forward. It was not an intense line of questioning or anything. She presented the position in a way that did not really show what it really consisted of. She seemed to overplay many things as they really only wanted me to do certain things as I found out later. I wouldn't worry too much about the interview, as most people that have made it that far were eventually hired, at least in my department. Just make sure you really find out about the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation as there was very little wiggle room. I did receive a Senior title based on my skills, which did increase my salary somewhat.