PNC Financial Services Group Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Itasca, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

-I applied online
-Next day: Recruiter contacted me, we spoke for a few minutes about my background and then she sent me 2 assessments to complete
-Next day, the recruiter called me to tell me I passed the assessments and that she would forward my info to a manager to see if they'd like to move forward
-2 days later: Recruiter called me to schedule a face to face interview
-3 days later: Face to face interview. Interview went very well. It was an interview with 2 managers and they asked basic STAR based interview questions. Nothing difficult at all. Went very smooth, both managers were very nice and easy going. This was the only interview I have ever gone to where I left knowing I got the job; not because they told me, but because it went so well.
2 days later: Recruiter calls to ask me what my schedule preference was (but did not offer me the position at that time)
2 days later: Recruiter calls to offer me the job, asked when I would like to start, and told me I need to do drug test, fingerprints within 72 hours which I got done on the same day
3 days later: Was emailed official job offer letter

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Itasca, IL).

Interview

Easy they are desperate. They do not tell you what you will fully be doing until you actually start. At the 1:1 interview they walk you through the office to show you the work but the job consists of much more than they make you think. They trick you into thinking it's a good opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical, time where you had an argument, if you had other plans and we asked you to stay late what would you do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Itasca, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview the next day, after that was scheduled for face to face interview, process took 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions but wanted specific situations   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, what they offered was fair for my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Itasca, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter in MA to go to an interview in Itasca, met with all three managers on the shift, one after the other. They asked me some basic questions sprinkled with a little more tough questions. The interview itself was about 45 minutes. After a week was asked to take a drug test and then got a job offer.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you used technology in solving a problem".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the pay rate was set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online. After about one mounth, I got a short phone interview. She asked about education and experience related to the job. No difficult questions. I did not get the job, as they thought the job didn't fit me. No further interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview to kind of get a feel of what to expect from the position. When I was called for a physical interview, it was rather lengthy and I had was interviewed by two people. They both had a packet of questions to ask and took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult question. All the questions were experienced based and scenarios.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH) in September 2008.

Interview

I applied online after graduating college. I got an interview shortly thereafter. I came to the interview, and was offered the position within a couple weeks.